Day: December 23rd
Starts:17:25 UTC-Qualifying
Car: UFBR (UFR + 45% Air intake rest.)
Track:BL1

Qualifying:15 Minutes
Sprint:15 Laps-18:00 UTC Start
Feature: 30 Laps-18:30 UTC Start
Sprint and Feature start times predicted
Feature race will receive a reversed grid start following the results of the feature race.
So if there are 8 cars, you swap from 8th to 1st, 7th to 2nd, 6th to 3rd, 5th to 4th and so on.
Attached images
UFBR Christmas Event.jpg
Didn't quite know where to put this so I'll go there.

Quote from Mustangman759 :2 Seperate groups on 2 servers, seperated by size not skill. atm we have 50 signed up so 2 servers of 25 drivers id estimate. Thanks for help and will do.

So basically, racers will be randomly spread out in those two servers? This means that there'll be no overall results, only Group 1 and Group 2 results, right?

Wouldn't it make more sence to have a pre-qualifying procedure, with the top half of the field getting in pool 1, and the rest in pool 2? It wouldn't require so much efforts... First option, you could set-up a server with Airio/Lapper and take the time after a week or so to set the pools. Second option, you can make two sessions just before the event, a bit like how it's done in iTCC's shootouts.
It would be "random" groups. My aim is for fun .
i agree w/ yann on prequalifying, wouldnt be too hard matt.
Quote from Mustangman759 :It would be "random" groups. My aim is for fun .

But isn't it even funnier to race with people having a similar pace?
we could do qualifying groups then set race groups after if that pleases anyone, Ill discuss it with others.
#7 - Kova.
Feature race is on dinner time for me :/

I will try to be present, looks fun
alright what about a PREQUAL system using Hotlap system requiring all drivers to upload the SPR with a timed lap. good or bad?
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from Mustangman759 :alright what about a PREQUAL system using Hotlap system requiring all drivers to upload the SPR with a timed lap. good or bad?

Stress for the admins.
Make a server that has Airio on it, give drivers 24/48 hours to set a laptime and Airio will get the times, ay?
Quote from Mustangman759 :alright what about a PREQUAL system using Hotlap system requiring all drivers to upload the SPR with a timed lap. good or bad?

Bad. Annoys the racers as they have to do the job offline, and requires extra effort from the admins as they'd have to check replays, list down times, sort them up, etc.

Quote from Hahmo :Stress for the admins.
Make a server that has Airio on it, give drivers 24/48 hours to set a laptime and Airio will get the times, ay?

This^
Ill do my best im no pro with AIRIO so Ill see what I can do no guaruntees.
Why do you need pre qualifying? Just do 2 servers of quali and then split it odds/evens and combine the results at the end... Yann says you should do pre-quali but he didn't do it for his GTR/LRF TEM birthday event
Quote from boothy :Why do you need pre qualifying? Just do 2 servers of quali and then split it odds/evens and combine the results at the end... Yann says you should do pre-quali but he didn't do it for his GTR/LRF TEM birthday event

I was also thinking that myself, I have time to think about it yet
thats the best idea.
do an A group and a B group.. split it up by speed..
Quote from boothy : Yann says you should do pre-quali but he didn't do it for his GTR/LRF TEM birthday event

That's actually right
I say we just open 3 servers, fill them one at a time, and then let 'em qualy.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
allowed shift+p during qualify ?
yes
Any chance i could get involved in the race even though i missed sign up closing
opened them for 10 minutes more so it will stop on the hour
thank you whoever banned me, the feature race for server 2 has been cancelled
The whole event was an disaster,in server 2 everything was ok until we had to sort the positions out,people non-stop talkin,swearin and acting like little children sprint race was bit good but 2nd race certainly wasnt as the race had to be restarted twice,coz of people ramming in T1 and knocking others out and then people just took it as a joke and yes,somebody banned nathan
this is why you should have a prequal and put all the fastest drivers on 1 server, 1 race was good, second was bad as hell, all the slow drivers started at the top and crashed and all the fast ones run over them in the first corner and everything was a big mess
My connection failed around 10 minutes before race. I'm angry on it, but what i can do It was curiously,funny and a bit confusions, but I participated in far worse events
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG