The online racing simulator
[itbrti] Layouts
(23 posts, started )
[itbrti] Layouts

I think it's time that I get my own layout thread.
Just scroll to the bottom of the post to download the layout file.

Freehand Drifting

Category: Drift
Description: A simple replay-traced layout on the Blackwood Carpark.

Freehand Karting

Category: Kart
Description: A full feature karting track that expands to most of the Autocross track.

Shifty

Category: Drift / Time Attack
Description: Using much of the Skidpad as possible I managed to create a workable drift track with a crossover point in the middle

Shifty_V4

Description: A remix of my original "Shifty" layout reversing which way you drift and more dangerous intersections!

Operation Breakneck

Category: Stunt
Description: Tight, twisty, and out of control describes this track with its abundance of ramps.

DualDrift

Description: Practice your drifting with a buddy here!

Twist

Description: A quick drifting layout on the Autocross Skidpad. Lots of skill needed for this track.

Bangers

Category: Bangers
Description: Simple bangers track for slow cars.

Bangers_V2

Category: Bangers
Description: Updated bangers to make the jumps a bit easier by eliminating one of them, and having a straightaway for the one moved.

Rampcross V6

Description: Version 6 of my first ever layout. Very fun, and has lots of twists, turns, and jumps!

Blackwood Dash

Description: Competitive-style racing to the finish line with jumps, criss-crosses and more!

SideBySide1

Description: Dual lane drifting #1 with waiting lines.

Download here:
Attached files
BL3_itbrti_Freehand_Drifting.lyt - 3.2 KB - 16511 views
AU1_itbrti_Freehand_Karting.lyt - 4 KB - 1681 views
AU2_itbrti_Shifty.lyt - 1.2 KB - 7418 views
AU2_itbrti_Shifty_V4.lyt - 1.5 KB - 6115 views
BL1_itbrti_Operation_Breakneck.lyt - 4 KB - 3677 views
AU1_itbrti_DualDrift.lyt - 4 KB - 8813 views
AU2_itbrti_Twist.lyt - 2.3 KB - 11060 views
BL3_itbrti_Bangers.lyt - 2.4 KB - 2582 views
BL3_itbrti_Bangers_2.lyt - 2.5 KB - 2108 views
BL1_itbrti_Rampcross_V6.lyt - 4 KB - 2343 views
BL1R_itbrti_BlackwoodDash.lyt - 4 KB - 2587 views
AU1_itbrti_SideBySide_1.lyt - 3.3 KB - 7519 views
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : no need
SideBySide2

Description: Same as SideBySide1, but a different drift pattern.

Tight-N-Swift

Category: Karting
Description: A technical karting track fun with lots of players.

RallXStunt

Category: Rally / Stunt
Description: Rally / Stunt combination on the smallest track in LFS.

Clutch Challenge

Category: Race
Description: Can you clutch take it? Try it on the sand in Aston!

RallyXStunt 2

Category: Rally / Stunt
Description: Look for cars coming the opposite way in this layout!

Fear of Heights

Category: Stunt / Race
Description: Starting off on top of a building, navigate to the finish line when outside the track!

Flat Hillclimb

Description: Rallyish layout on the grass and gravel of Aston.

Aston Driftin'

Description: A nicely flowing drift track on Aston.

Playground

Description: General goofing off layout with tons of ramps and barriers in the Blackwood Carpark

Criss Crossed

Category: Race / Time Attack
Description: Do you feel lucky? Test this layout out with a friend for a race to the finish.

RallyJump

Category: Rally / Stunt / Race
Description: A fun combination of Rally, Stunt, and Race combined with off road driving, plenty of ramps, and gravel!
Attached files
AU1_itbrti_SideBySide_2.lyt - 3.2 KB - 6248 views
BL3_itbrti_Tight-n-Swift.lyt - 3.8 KB - 1614 views
FE6_itbrti_RallyXStunt_1.lyt - 2.2 KB - 2720 views
AS7R_itbrti_Clutch_Challange.lyt - 2.1 KB - 2738 views
FE5R_itbrti_RallyXStunt2.lyt - 3.3 KB - 2741 views
AU4_itbrti_Fear_of_Heights.lyt - 2.5 KB - 4178 views
AS4_itbrti_Flat_HillClimb.lyt - 4.1 KB - 1973 views
AS2R_itbrti_Aston_Driftin'.lyt - 2.1 KB - 7929 views
BL3_itbrti_Playground.lyt - 3.4 KB - 1663 views
AU2_itbrti_Criss_Crossed.lyt - 4.1 KB - 1545 views
BL2R_itbrti_RallyJump.lyt - 4 KB - 2635 views
-
(DW LAYOUTS) DELETED by DW LAYOUTS : trying to add more tags to the post, guess only the OP can.
looks very nice
well done
will test it soon
Good job with the whole presentation and effort! I Haven't really look at layouts other than Ales' hillclimbs and Takumi's workouts, but those look great - will be trying them out soon. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it!

Got a new layout for you too!
Extra Chicane

Description: Need an extra curve? Now you have it, a simply race layout with an added chicane in front of the mansion!
Attached files
FE2R_itbrti_Extra_Chicane.lyt - 2.4 KB - 1979 views
#6 - Zay
Wow, nice layouts dude! Great job.
Great layouts man
Nice lyts Dustin!!!
Thanks for the compliments guys

Don't forget to check out the [itbrti] Servers to try them out (check status here)
Nice layouts,must been hard work..
Very nice job. Haven't tried them all, but the ones I tested are fairly nice. If I had one critism to make anyway, it'd be that there's a bit too much gymkhana sections on "stunt" layouts to my likings. But some others might prefer it as it is of course, this is only my opinion.

Well, I was a bit disappointed by the fe2r layout also, I think the idea is really nice, but the chicane is not tight enough, tried in RB4, MRT and FO8, managed to get there flat out without much effort. Also, I don't really get why you put those piles of tyres everywhere, most of them don't even affect the racing line, but they might be pretty much annoying for online races.

Anyway, keep doing
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :If I had one critism to make anyway, it'd be that there's a bit too much gymkhana sections on "stunt" layouts to my likings.

I think the idea is really nice, but the chicane is not tight enough, Also, I don't really get why you put those piles of tyres everywhere, most of them don't even affect the racing line, but they might be pretty much annoying for online races.

The whole idea when I started out [itbrti] was to make pure stunt layouts, I guess that's why most of mine are stunt related. As for the Fern Bay layout, I thought the extra chicane would be nice for when multiple people come up to it at once. Since I drive with keyboard, it's sometimes hard to imagine the effect on people that drive with wheel, and the affect that the chicane adds. I know when I hit the chicane at a high speed, I risk one of my tires hitting the grass and spinning. As for the extra tires placed everywhere, they were just to keep everyone in the racing line, No real purpose, I guess.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis : As for the extra tires placed everywhere, they were just to keep everyone in the racing line, No real purpose, I guess.

You want Current Formula 1 Racing in LFS?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :The whole idea when I started out [itbrti] was to make pure stunt layouts, I guess that's why most of mine are stunt related.

Yep that's fine, I only meant a few sections are a bit slow for stunt courses. For example, there's too much artificial hairpins and tight corners made with red and while barriers on courses such as Rampcross V6 or Fear of Heights.
Just finished another one

Dual Course Drifting

Description: Another replay-drifted layout with an extra curve for an extra bit of fun! Great with two people at a time.
Attached files
AU1_itbrti_Dual_Course_Drifting.lyt - 2.9 KB - 7512 views
I had fun making this one

Unlucky Jumps

Description: A two way jumping layout with tight and sudden curves.
Attached files
BL3_itbrti_UnluckyJumps.lyt - 3.6 KB - 3140 views
Unlucky Jumps looks like pretty good layout,must try btw. in the pic it doesnt look too ''Unlucky''
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Imaging going 50MPH and not being able to stop ^^
I was on the unlucky jump server today
And i must say.
Its a very nice and clean layout and funny too.

Whould be difficult to avoid crashing
Another drifty one

100 MPH Drift

Description: Starting off down the straightaway, get your car (XRT) up to 100 MPH and then right in to the 'J' shaped corner. There is also a S corner afterward.
Attached files
AU1_itbrti_100_MPH_Drift.lyt - 3.7 KB - 9763 views
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
100MPH is easy from start and its pretty much like oval but then it just goes bit harder and harder nice lyt anyways
Nice, clean layouts man. TY
I've also started to make some WLD modded layouts.

Not sure if its permitted to directly link to them, so if you want to check them out, find my website and have a look.

[itbrti] Layouts
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG