The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 76: Overtaking Move

This weeks theme is... "Overtaking Move"

Rules: (made by me & jensbrix, these will not be changed)

Make an edit which shows how someone is overtaking another car(s).

Cars:
All formulas, STD, TBO & LRF.
Tracks: All Tracks
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution copy
  • The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio (for example, 400 x 300 pixels)
Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you.
Competition closes on FRIDAY, 03.12.2010. at 21:00 GMT

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing
#2 - kiste
not the best but final

Attached images
lfs_00000008_3 Kopie.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
Nice theme IMO, I'm quite surprised it's never been used so far
Like that pic from kiste sofar, because I'm on it.
#5 - kiste
i won? lol
Yes, you did. Totally forgot about this competition, so you can choose the next theme. Too bad only you enter the theme. I guess nobody wants Photomode Competition anymore I'll post the theme on monday.
Maybe a more simple theme... something that you can do only with lfs without have to edit the img with any ps or gimp or whatever
Aint the the whole point of the comp. is to edit the images?
Quote from jrd.racer :Aint the the whole point of the comp. is to edit the images?

Many of the ppl who used to participate here run away while see that the countest goes more and more and more heavily edited in the imgs (I`m one of them)

Seens the past 10 rounds every time there is less and less ppl participating

Hope you understand my point
But this theme was easily because you only have to show a overtake of 2 cars.
Quote from Inouva :Maybe a more simple theme... something that you can do only with lfs without have to edit the img with any ps or gimp or whatever

It's not a raw screen shot competition, but picture editing competition. + This theme was really easy to do.
My feeling is here that not only guys that put a lot of work in it can win or collect one vote.. But the one wit a simple idea and 2 minutes work gets a lot of votes.. So why bother putting a lot of work in it...
And for those who did put in a lot of work and leaving without any vote ... This is very frustrating ! And lost the complete interest in participating...
am I a bad loser?? No I don't think so .. but I have a rather busy live and can use my time in a far better way I guess..

I will check this item from time to time, and who know give it another shot.. But that won't be for the first weeks to come ...

Have fun.
Quote from hanzime :My feeling is here that not only guys that put a lot of work in it can win or collect one vote.. But the one wit a simple idea and 2 minutes work gets a lot of votes.. So why bother putting a lot of work in it...
And for those who did put in a lot of work and leaving without any vote ... This is very frustrating ! And lost the complete interest in participating...
am I a bad loser?? No I don't think so .. but I have a rather busy live and can use my time in a far better way I guess..

I will check this item from time to time, and who know give it another shot.. But that won't be for the first weeks to come ...

Have fun.

Ive been in these competitions alot of times, in the beginning i used alot of time and didn't get any vote... Good results comes with experience, not with time used on the edit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG