The online racing simulator

Poll : Who will it be?

Closed since :
delis
andRo.
skiper
FivEd
LFS Photomode Competition Round 74 Voting: Radio Controlled Cars

This weeks theme was... "Radio Controlled Cars".

You have one vote that you can use. You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but taken off in the end.

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 22:30 UTC on Sunday 7th October 2010

The entrants were:

skiper

High Res

delis

High Res

andRo.

High-res

FivEd

High Res

voted delis because its the only one where a RC car wont get run over by a actual car while both are driving. plus it was good
Voted for my buddy andRo.
Very good picture.
go andRo
Voted for andRo, he made the most RC-like one.

FFS, wish mine was in it
#6 - kiste
delis.

One thing i dont understand is why you all have a real car beside the rc car? Do you driv ewith a rc car vs realcars in reallife too?
Why does it have to be like in real life? It's a picture edit and I don't see that we have to make it a real life, but only to make RC cars. We can use our imagination as much as we want, it's still a game and I only used the BF1 to show the difference between RC and real cars, so that it is easy to see.

+ I've seen people going with RC cars vs real cars, so that shouldn't be a problem either.
#8 - FivEd
yeah, in LV there was race between RC car and EVO
I voted for FivEd.

I liked the idea of drifting RC's
FivEds was cool tho
voted for skiper
Voted but i made mistake, Could you take one off of skipers and put it onto andros please.
AndRo , you got my vote
Voted for FivEd
Voted for AndRo.
One question, why do you have to say who you voted for, people can look that if they want....
I think that Delis is going to win.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
skiper
LOL, then who is a winner ? standoff
We both are the "winners", but...first I have to mention, that once again we didn't get through this voting without lame people asking others to vote for them or teammates voting for their teammate. His teammate admitted that he had asked them to vote for him. It was kinda suspicious to see all his teammates voted for him especially when I know that most of them never visit this forum and 2 of them suddenly voted in the last hours at the same time.

It's sad to see that I have to put such a low-res raw screen shot into the hall of fame and I also don't think that I deserved the first place. IMO skiper's was the best and I think that people didn't vote for him only because they didn't want to see him win again or they have something against him and not because he had a bad edit.

I'll just say it is the first and the last warning. If this happens again then you will not be able to compete for several competitions. This is also concerning others if suddenly I get a proof.

Now, about the next weeks theme...I will let delis decide since I don't really care what it will be and don't have any good themes going through my mind. Or then someone else can suggest in forum until tomorrows evening and if we agree, then we will use it.
Track screenshot whould be nice or LFS ugliest possible gfx

andRo
plz, post the ppl is making that crap, that "call" his friends to vote for him insted of the art in the screenshots

Cuz they are 4 entries this time, and i dont wanna think is skiper or delis, I trust in you andRo and know you vote for what is right and the art in general in the screenshot. the rest of the participants is unclear
Quote from Inouva :Track screenshot whould be nice

Yeah, actually pretty good idea, we haven't had any nature theme for quite some time.
Who knows, who cheated, who not. It's INTERNET... globalisation etc.
None can prove, that any other didn't cheated.
Even if others did, it didn't change anything concerning their final position and I doubt that the results would look the same if the rest of us would have cheated + it was kinda obvious that something was not clean, look at skiper's edit and compare to delis. It can't even be compared... But anyway, it's my job to take care of it and make the competition as fair as possible and since they already admitted, then there is nothing to be discussed.
Nothing personal, just business. String-pulling is a part of it. Anyway, images are art, and taste of art for everyone is different. No offence.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG