The online racing simulator
Drift Skill Scoreboard
I've produced a drift skill scoreboard that can be used as an add-on with LFSLapper.

Actually, I've done 3 versions; circular scoreboard, simple scoreboard, and scoreboard that gives more detail along with a score.

Unzip the scoreboard of your chance and save in your /includes folder, then add the following line into the /addonsused.lpr file
include( "./dskill.lpr");

Bit of fun for drifting fans.

Tested with lapper version 5.926.
Attached images
dskill versions.png
Attached files
dskill_v0 4a.zip - 2.5 KB - 901 views
dskill_v0 4b.zip - 1.9 KB - 712 views
dskill_v0 4c.zip - 2.1 KB - 806 views
how to activate?
Quote from Nelsantoox :how to activate?

As stated ...

Quote from sinanju :Unzip the scoreboard of your choice and save in your /includes folder, then add the following line into the /addonsused.lpr file
include( "./dskill.lpr");

Thanks! Do u know zhere can i find a addon of Drag? bcs the one ive found here dont work
like a semaphore !drag
put it but I do not come out anything !!
Open your LFSLapper.lpr file, and search for $DefaultTopCar.

You need to add the car(s) that you drift with to the cars already listed.
it does not give me anything
but I have to remove the drift to make it work ??
Why do you keep spamming the whole forum with questions that make no sense, and have little information on exactly what you want, what you've tried, what results you get? Maybe some of your code or images might help?

Because you've spammed in every section, I'm not even sure anymore if you are using LFSLapper or some other InSim.

I realise that English probably isn't your 1st language, but reading your posts is like being given one piece of a thousand part jigsaw, and expecting to tell them what the finished image will look like without seeing the picture on the lid.
Look, I have no more words ...... :/
Tell us the steps you have done. And where do you get stuck.

Example:
-Downloaded the script.
-Placed the script in the 'includes' folder (Bin/Default/Includes)
etc...

this drift meter is not working for me too
i include it on addons file put the file .lpr in the includes folder and nothing show up ingame
By default, the drift meter is not enabled - you will have to manually enable it.

Look in the /includes folder for
#include( "./driftmeter.lpr");

Remove the hash (#) from start of line.

Lapper ignores everything on any line after a hash tag.
ive done that
and its not working yet
even for me it does not go !!
I am willing to help (as others have tried to help as well) but you both should provide more information.
Do you see any errors in the ERR logfile that can be found in "LFSLapper V7.0.4.10\bin\default\logs" and if so, what are these errors?

It might also be a good idea to ZIP your includes directory and upload it to this forum, so we can look at the files and see if we can spot a problem.
no problems on the ERR file ive look for that when i put this addon its just like if its not there no errors,no driftmeter,nothing...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG