Bmxtwins
Tomba(FIN)
delis
Jimmy Lemon
Mustangman759
[Audi TT]
LFS Photomode Competition Round 73 Voting: Fast Braking

This weeks theme was... "Fast Braking".

You have one vote that you can use. You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but taken off in the end.

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 14:30 BST on Monday 25th October 2010

The entrants were:

Bmxtwins
High Res

Jimmy Lemon

High Res

Mustangman759

High Res

Tomba(FIN)

High-res

Taavi(EST)

High Res

delis

High-res | External Image Used

andRo.

High Res | External Image Used

[Audi TT]

High-res

FireMike15

High Res

Tisty

High Res | External Image Used

jensbrix

High Res

skiper

High Res

Haha here we go... bybye photomode :wave2:

Edit: Well, at the time I posted there were about a total of 20 voters; 12 voters for jensbrix out of which (as far as I know) 6 are CoRe team members. Whist any LFS licence holder can freely vote (and jensbrix's edit is one of the best) it does highlight the drawback of a forum poll over the polling we've been using over the last few weeks.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Voted for andro.
Way better voting system.
Quote from Silverracer :Haha here we go... bybye photomode :wave2:

Edit: Well, at the time I posted there were about a total of 20 voters; 12 voters for jensbrix out of which (as far as I know) 6 are CoRe team members. Whist any LFS licence holder can freely vote (and jensbrix's edit is one of the best) it does highlight the drawback of a forum poll over the polling we've been using over the last few weeks.

thats why this system sucks
#5 - Tisty
Oh my god what is this voting system :/

i voted for this system, but i didn't see this with this point of view, i remove my vote and i prefert the old voting system at 100%

Why ? because if we like 3 pics, we can't vote for the 3 pics, we need to select just one.

I leave the competition if the voting system stay about this.

12 voters for jensbrix from 20 total voters and 6 are CoRe team members and it's the sad reality...
Guys, please, find something better to do! Stop crying for once. First you say you don't like the new voting system and majority is whining to change back to the old one and now you have another problem. We won't change to the previous voting system, you guys chose that, majority voted for this, so either live with it or don't post anything, don't compete, I DON'T CARE!

Sorry for being so rude, but I was waiting and waiting and didn't say anything, but I can't stand this crying all the time, every competition lately. Just don't post anything if you don't like it, nothing will be changed anymore in the near future time when talking about the poll systems.

Thanks, bye!
You will always have teammates voting for teammates, old votingsystem or new Just hope people vote for the picture they actually think is the best in their opinion.

edit, counting out core-members jensbrix would still have double the votes then current "2nd" picture has.
Voted! Nice edits..
Jens ftw
ftw=Tisty
voted
Okay guys, as Teemu said, friends will always vote for friends no matter how the system is.

If we want to eliminate that factor in the competition, we have to make an anonymous competition, where you send your pic. by PM, and voting thread will be pic #1, pic #2, pic #3 and so on.

In my oppinion, youre able to vote better for your friends no matter what the system are.

EDIT: Im not trying to undermine the fact that my teammates voted for me. I don't care, subtract all drivers i know from the results when we're done, but don't tell me it's the first time in history in those competitions, where there have been votes for your friends.
jensbrix - Actually that's a good idea about the anonymous voting. I used to do that in our local photo editing competitions and it worked quite well. Even though people are still able to tell their friends to vote for their pictures, but if you don't tell, then there shouldn't be a problem. I think it would definitely make the voting a bit fairer, but that's just me. I can make a poll later in the suggestions thread, to see what other people think about it and if majority agrees, we can test it out. The only problem of this might be that it might decrease the amount of the entries because people will be too lazy to send a PM to me. But we could test it for one week and see how it goes.
+ you can guess the pic is made by a CoRe driver anyway
Quote from andRo. :jensbrix - Actually that's a good idea about the anonymous voting. I used to do that in our local photo editing competitions and it worked quite well. Even though people are still able to tell their friends to vote for their pictures, but if you don't tell, then there shouldn't be a problem. I think it would definitely make the voting a bit fairer, but that's just me. I can make a poll later in the suggestions thread, to see what other people think about it and if majority agrees, we can test it out. The only problem of this might be that it might decrease the amount of the entries because people will be too lazy to send a PM to me. But we could test it for one week and see how it goes.

+1 much better idea except then youll have to rewrite the rules of no tags or skins that could ID you to another member
or option 2: have only competitors vote
Quote from Mustangman759 :+1 much better idea except then youll have to rewrite the rules of no tags or skins that could ID you to another member
or option 2: have only competitors vote

If only competitors vote, what are we gonna do when there's only 5 entries?

AND, even though there is a skin, a tag or anything, I think some will still know who did some of them. I dont think we can eliminate this
Ok, you can see the results at the top now.
Congratulations to jensbrix for winning LFS Photomode Competition #73. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.

Also check this out everyone and vote as you think would be the best.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG