The online racing simulator
LFS VideoMode Competition Round 1: Free Theme
(65 posts, started )
http://img259.imageshack.us/im ... fsvideomodecompheader.jpg

LFS VideoMode Competitions Main Rules [Updating]

1. Every Winner of the previous LFS VideoMode Round, is allowed to set the next realistically theme (Tracks/Cars) which every competitor have to make a movie about. Send a PM to FireMike15, and tell him your wish of the next realistically theme for this competition.
1.2 The previous winner is allowed to give the realistically length of the video.
(Each length of the video you suggest to FireMike15, is going to have a appropriate interval of days/weeks/etc. to edit this Movie for this competition which is determined by FireMike15!

2. Intros/Outros are part of a video, so they have to be IN the interval of the video length.
2.1 The Maximum-length of the video which is determined, is not to overdraw +10% at any time and any cases!

3. The Winner of the previous voting isn't allowed to take part at his own created theme.

4. STRICTLY NO VOB MODS.

5. Videos of an old time period or you already used aren't allowed.
5.1 Renders are not allowed.

6. You MUST NOT use any LFS video material that does not belong to you.

>>If a competitor is violating a rule, he will be excluded of the competition!<<

The rules 2.1 and 5. are excluded only THIS ROUND.

Rules: (made by FireMike, these will not be changed.)

This weeks theme is... "Free Theme"

You are allowed to make a Video about any theme you want.

Maximum length of the Video: ONE MINUTE

CARS: ALL
TRACKS: ALL

How to :
If you want to show your final video, you have to :
- Post a link of a VideoPortal (e.g. Youtube/Vimeo/etc...)
- Or the Download-Link of your video, if the VideoPortal had blocked it, etc...

Competition closes at : Friday, 29.10.2010, 24.00 PM Central European Time (CET).
#2 - Myffe
Only 1min D:!? Well im still taking a part. Gotta fit the music somehow.....
Why only 1 minute
Let's set the length to 1 Minute. However, you have at least just 1 week to edit it.
At the next competitions, we will set the length longer of course.
I hoped for less off a rush for the first round, means a deadline around christmas and no limit for the length (as there are no other limits for the first round as well). I hoped so because a few days ago I started working on a movie that will be a bit longer than 3 minutes and university will probably keep me busy enough not to finish it before december, so I suppose I can't take part in this round. (also, even if I had the time, I doubt that I could get a proper movie done within such a short period)

anyway, I hope this competition will encourange some movie makers to be creative, I'm anxious to see some nice movies! good luck everyone

EDIT:
eeh so what, to support this competition I'll try to get a short version of the movie in progress done, as a trailer for the full one..
At First,
I just wanted to test, if anybody is able to post a video in an interval of one week and if you really do videos for such a competition.
If that not happening, we could increase that intervals.

But I think, you guys will enter that competitions good.
Looking forward to some cool videos!
Greetings.
I will enter. BTW, maybe the deadline could be until next weeks Friday, so then we can have voting on weekends etc. and it would run +- the same as the picture competition.

Good that I have holiday next week, so I will have time to do it, probably this week already.
Great Andro.
Changed the deadline. Thanks for your help.
What about the entry seconds at the video!?

i mean the start - who made that video and etc, are these seconds goes with these (1 min length)?
(example is ---> here )
my contribution
title: Du schreibst Geschichte (trailer)

wasn't sure whether we should just post the videos in here but then I made an extra thread for this because it's also the trailer for (or rather a short verion of) a movie I'll publish later this year. also to keep this thread clean and get the comments on it in an extra thread.

YouTube if you don't bother to open the thread

I'm currently forced not to leave the house due to a heavy cold so I had time for some intensive recording and editing today and yesterday
Having a go at this
I was always going to make a series of videos for LFS on youtube, Might as well do it now.
When you done your movie or video -

PLEASE, POST HERE THE LINK TO IT AT YOUTUBE OR DW LINK, no need to create new threads!!!! GET IT?

(The best way to watch videos is at YT and vimeo! HD or bad quality, pohuj) (i just hate downloading some videos, when i can watch them simply at stream, plus it's much more faster!)
Yes, Youtube only please, Or atleast some online video site ( You can download viruses in videos. )
A Youtube Link would be the best choice. But sometimes it's blocking you, so use vimeo or something.
Thanks.

Quote from ChiKisT :What about the entry seconds at the video!?

i mean the start - who made that video and etc, are these seconds goes with these (1 min length)?
(example is ---> here )

The Intro/Outro are part of the video, so they are going with in it.
Whats the prize?
right... youtube link added
I have made a 30-second-long video few weeks ago...can I use it in competition? Wouldnt it be against rule 5.?
Here's my entry, theme I used was "Blackwood racing"

HD-stream
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Here's my entry, theme I used was "Blackwood racing"

HD-stream

Awsome teemu! I browsed through your other video's there and they are all cool, even the hondelul dorifto who was in the car at the time?
Quote from xtraction :Awsome teemu! I browsed through your other video's there and they are all cool, even the hondelul dorifto who was in the car at the time?

+1 to everything. Where have your vids been man
Quote from xtraction :Awsome teemu! I browsed through your other video's there and they are all cool, even the hondelul dorifto who was in the car at the time?

+1 to the stuff said about Teemu, and to answer the Q, I believe Rudy was in the other being a nub.

Lets not derail the thread though, compliment and be ready for the next vid.

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG