The online racing simulator
I´ve got a problem with 6600gt
(3 posts, started )
Hi!
I´ve got a problem with the game since the new patch T and in S it was the same.
Now my problem:
When im racing the game freezes abrupt for 10-15 seconds and the sound gets in an infinite loop after the 10-15 seconds it runs normal but after a minute it is the same problem again, then after ten seconds the same problem and then i´m getting fed up with it... And when the game is frozen i´m not able to open the taskmanager but if it runs again i´m able to open it and to end the game
I watched the temperatures of my cpu gpu and so on but its normal...

System:
AMD Athlon XP 2600+ Barton core
Geforce 6600gt with driver version 81.98
Asrock K7S41gx
512 MB RAM (i tested the ram too but its ok)
80gb Excelstore Drive
Soundblaster Live! 5.1
Problem seemes to be fixed...
I dont knoiw why but my agp to pci bridge drivers were not installed and i couldn´t activate the agp surfaceaccelaration (translated from german, feature may be called diffrent in English).
After installing the drivers it worked long time until now. I hope the problem is fixed
#3 - SamH

I'm sorry I missed your original post, because the drivers would have been my first suggestion. I have an MSI mainboard, and nVidia K8N Neo2 chipset. I installed the nVidia drivers, but had problems. Needed MSI-specific. Took me ages to figure it out. Sorry!

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG