The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 72 Voting: Pit Girls

This weeks theme was... "Pit Girls".

Using this FORM Please rate each picture on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent. You may rate as few or as many pictures as you want to.

Once you have voted, you MUST make a post in the LFS Forum voting thread to confirm that you have voted (you do not have to disclose any ratings you gave). Making this post is simply to confirm your identity, and any votes without confirmation posts WILL NOT be accepted.

You MUST NOT rate your own picture. Also blatant 'sabotage' votes, whereby someone votes 1 for all pictures except voting 5 for one picture will also be ignored.

The winner will be the person with the highest average rating.

Voting Closes at 12:00 BST on Monday 11th October 2010

The entrants were:

ville1806

High Res

Mustangman759

High Res | External Image Used

aoun

High Res

Tisty

External Image Used

skiper

High Res |

delis

High-res | External Images Used: #1 & #2

jensbrix

High Res

Voted
#4 - delis
Voted
voted
Does anybody else think that this is probably the worst round since the competition started?
Not a good topic imo.
Voted.
voted
Quote from zeugnimod :does anybody else think that this is probably the worst round since the competition started?

+1
-
(jensbrix) DELETED by jensbrix
Damit I forgot to put my final entry. LOL
v0Ted
Voted.
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anybody else think that this is probably the worst round since the competition started?

Same here, this round was awful
Voted
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anybody else think that this is probably the worst round since the competition started?

Agree...

yea thats why i didnt redo my entry
Not the worst topic imho,
worst entries..
Voted.
voted
Voted.
#20 - 5tag

I'll put it that way: I won't vote at all because it would be counted a 'sabotage' vote anyways.
Voted.
Yeah this round was terrible, Next round why not have a competition for super muscled men in speedos, I'm sure every woman on this forum would be watching that competition haha :P

Also, Voted.
Good competition hehe
Voted
-
(e2mustang) DELETED by e2mustang
Quote from TehPaws3D : I'm sure every woman on this forum would be watching that competition haha :P

all 3 of you?

wheres my entry?
Quote from e2mustang :wheres my entry?

LMAO you never wrote final entry. hahaha (that hairy thing)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG