The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 71 Voting: Screenshot HDR

This weeks theme was... "Screenshot HDR".

Using this FORM Please rate each picture on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent. You may rate as few or as many pictures as you want to.

Once you have voted, you MUST make a post in the LFS Forum voting thread to confirm that you have voted (you do not have to disclose any ratings you gave). Making this post is simply to confirm your identity, and any votes without confirmation posts WILL NOT be accepted.

You MUST NOT rate your own picture. Also blatant 'sabotage' votes, whereby someone votes 1 for all pictures except voting 5 for one picture will also be ignored.

The winner will be the person with the highest average rating.

Voting Closes at 12:00 BST on Monday 27th August 2010

The entrants were:

nikopdr

High Res

Mustangman759

High Res

Tisty

High Res

TehPaws3D

High Res

kiste

High Res |

[Audi TT]

High Res

jensbrix

High Res

GAVD999

High Res

skiper

High Res

TuomasH

High Res
Voted.
Voted.
Voted.
Voted.
#6 - Dmt
voted
voted
voted.
Voted.
voted
Voted
voted. I think quite a few people misunderstood what HDR is, by looking at their entries
Voted.
Voted
Voted
Voted.
Voted
Quote from jensbrix :voted. I think quite a few people misunderstood what HDR is, by looking at their entries

i did my best but yea i dont unserdtand how you get it so good. (followed the guide i believe seb posted but it didnt work right )

Voted

And for all who didnt vote yet look this : Vote or ...
Voted
Voted!

gratz skiper
Quote from BADLVBOY :Voted!

gratz skiper

You say that , like knowing the results... or like skiper already win..
The sad truth is he probably did, However if i came up and won by like 500 to 29 i could be all like "YEAH!"

Gratz kiste
voTed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG