The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 70 Voting: Sunset/Sunrise With Pictures Provided

This weeks theme was... "Sunset/Sunrise With Pictures Provided".

Using this FORM Please rate each picture on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent. You may rate as few or as many pictures as you want to.

Once you have voted, you MUST make a post in the LFS Forum voting thread to confirm that you have voted (you do not have to disclose any ratings you gave). Making this post is simply to confirm your identity, and any votes without confirmation posts WILL NOT be accepted.

You MUST NOT rate your own picture. Also blatant 'sabotage' votes, whereby someone votes 1 for all pictures except voting 5 for one picture will also be ignored.

The winner will be the person with the highest average rating.

Voting Closes at 22:00 BST on Sunday 12th August 2010

The entrants were:

Raito

High Res | External Images Used: #1

5tag

High Res | External Images Used: #1 | #2

jrd.racer

delis

High Res | External Image Used: #1

FireMike15

GAVD999

DevilDare

Mustangman759

andRo.

skiper

High Res | External Images Used: #1 | #2
Voted.
voTed
#4 - AMB
Voted but clicked enter and forgot to click to add my vote to the last participant sorry..
#5 - 5tag
I just voted.
Voted.
too hard

il just find out who won
voted
#9 - Raito
voted
Voted.
voted.
Voted.
voted
Voted
#15 - STF
Voted.
.detov
Voted
voted
People, please stop voting for yourself!

Anyway...
Congratulations to skiper for winning LFS Photomode Competition #70. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.

Attached images
Untitled-2 copy.png
Gratz Skiper. OMFG I sucked.
Congratz for the win skiper.
yea skiper took this one away
17-ish voters? Thats a long way down from 58 (year on year). Is it the result of the off-site voting?
Quote from Silverracer :17-ish voters? Thats a long way down from 58 (year on year). Is it the result of the off-site voting?

Whole level of this competition went down as hell...
Raito - What exactly do you mean by that?

Anyway, I like this voting system, yes, people might be too lazy to vote, but that's their own problem. They want this competition to continue, but at the same time they are too lazy to "waste" max 3 minutes and before they weren't. + If I understood correctly most of the people liked this idea, but of course I can make a poll and see if we should stick to the old voting system or this.

But for me, it's better this way, much more precise results and everyone can vote for everyone not just one person. Of course there are people who give low or high grades only because of the friendship and not because of the quality of the edit which ruins the preciseness of the results, but there will always be people like that.

I might make a topic later, so we could see what everyone wants more + everyone will be able to give their opinion on improvements etc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG