The online racing simulator
Comeback Motorsports is looking for New members

Comeback Motorsports is a Live For Speed and NR2003 team of 4 friends formed during the summer of 2010. Despite the general picture we have given, we are NOT a closed team, or limited in any way to 4 drivers. Comeback Motorsports is all about friendship rather than mad skillzors and therefore we are very carefully deciding who we take in. We call you

As of September 2003 we also a graphics site where people can come to request a skin for LFS, NR2003, and NASCAR 09.

Comeback Motorsports Members
#99 Wolfman - Owner/Founder
#98 Angel4All2See - Founder
#97 RedWolfWitch - Founder
#96 Robert Hammond - Founder

We Accepting anyone regardless if there demo or if they have a S2. All we ask is that you are clean driver. You don't need to be the best at LFS to join.

We are planning to get a LFS server by October so we might be able to host some events.

If You'r interested in becoming a member then please come visit our site at http://www.comebackmotorsports.us/.

LFS Server: [CM] Drift |Gaming-Solutions.com|
As of Late October 9th 2010 we now have a Drift server. We hope to get another for race and Cruise as well. At this time it is a 10 slot server but if we get more traffic I might pay to take it up to the max.
Ghostrider, Johny Lightning.

Considering his "wives" and "mothers" accounts are on the team.
Shouldn't it be "Welcomeback" lol
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ghostrider, Johny Lightning.

How come I missed it

wb
Nice logo atleast.Anyways WB ghostrider.
Glad to see you again, ghostrider, we HAVE NOT missed you.

BTW:

Lol?
hey Wolfman Nice to see you got my mom to join your team. As for me sorry man but no I'm in windstyle and I don't join more then one team at a time.
#9 - ACTD
Hey guys,

i'd like to join your team. I've been racing LFS S2 a few years ago, since this week i've picked up racing again. So for me it's a comeback too lol.
You guys have certain moments you race?
I'm a clean driver, maybe not the fastest. I was a member of the Xpower racing team in LFS, but that team doesn't exist anymore.

CHeers,

Gijs (Holland)
I'll contact Wolfman about you as soon as I can.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ghostrider, Johny Lightning.

Nope not GR or JL and Angel is not the angel you now and yes his mother is in my team.

Quote from z-ro 8 :Shouldn't it be "Welcomeback" lol

No its Comeback Motorsports after my LM series team.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Nice logo atleast.Anyways WB ghostrider.

Thanks but not GR

Quote from Danny LFS :Glad to see you again, ghostrider, we HAVE NOT missed you.

BTW:

Lol?

Not GR but he was the one that got me to join LFS.

Quote from ghostrider83 :hey Wolfman Nice to see you got my mom to join your team. As for me sorry man but no I'm in windstyle and I don't join more then one team at a time.

Thats cool man. Yeah with her not having the required KM's to join WS she thougfht she help me out get started.

Quote from ACTD :Hey guys,

i'd like to join your team. I've been racing LFS S2 a few years ago, since this week i've picked up racing again. So for me it's a comeback too lol.
You guys have certain moments you race?
I'm a clean driver, maybe not the fastest. I was a member of the Xpower racing team in LFS, but that team doesn't exist anymore.

CHeers,

Gijs (Holland)

When you get time feel free to stop in our Server [CM] Drift |Gaming-Solutions.com|. At this time we don't have a race server yet.
Server Name Changed to [CM]ComebackMotorsports. We like to think ghostrider83 and insanedragon for our sever. How ever Smoke when get the chance please could you change the server to a demo server please.
This thread makes me want to defect.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG