The online racing simulator
#1 - Mogar
LFSW : how to delete all on-line pb's ?
Hi,

Since in this new patch some cars are slower, I would like to delete all my on-line pb's. Is that possible without deleting each car/track configuration manually ?
Drive faster and they'll magically go away.

Or if you prefer, you can just click on each time with your mouse, and it will give you the option to delete them ( one at a time).
#3 - Mogar
Quote from Flycantbird :Drive faster and they'll magically go away.

Or if you prefer, you can just click on each time with your mouse, and it will give you the option to delete them ( one at a time).

The first solution for some track/car combos will simply not work since some cars are actually slower in this new patch (at least until setups are not optimum).

But I've driven over 300 car/track combinations. Deleting each one will be a huge work....
.. slower by the slightest bit, you will still be able to run faster times with this tire patch, i promise you
If you delete the PB in LSFW then you lost the information how many laps you have done with that combo, its not that important but would be nice to know it. Time for some work, Victor?
OK, so my own onlne personal bests are not gone?? Shouldn't they be? Couldn't we "archive" them... and clear the tables for our new PB's?
I would delete my pbs but like Blackout pointed out, the next time we drive a lap we realise it says laps done with this combo: 1. I did this a couple of times from having 500+ laps on a combo, and was like nooo.

Victor - perhaps instead of deleting the info, the pb could just be changed to, say, 10 minutes? That way our laps done remains intact, and we are guaranteed to set a new pb the next time we drive the combo?
I think Victor fixed this sometime ago. I think you won't lose the laps amount when you delete the pb time.

But I'll check just to make it sure

EDIT: it removes the pb "lap time"-text but if you hold the mouse over that point it still shows you how many laps you have done there.

EDIT2: check attachment
Attached images
lfsw_pb.jpg
oooooh mighty Victor:bowdown:
i'll think about a "clear all pb's" option. The biggest problem is where to put that button or link
Quote from Victor :i'll think about a "clear all pb's" option. The biggest problem is where to put that button or link

thanks for the feedback
Quote from Victor :i'll think about a "clear all pb's" option. The biggest problem is where to put that button or link

When it will be done, could you make it small, so I won't accidentally press it!
would it be possibly to store old pbs for posterity before deleting them?

possibly if all the pbs were kept, and then overwritten as each combo was raced for the first time on patch T?
Quote from mrbogeyman :would it be possibly to store old pbs for posterity before deleting them?

possibly if all the pbs were kept, and then overwritten as each combo was raced for the first time on patch T?

store them on a piece of paper.
Awesome, many people will find it useful. I'm just too scared to click.
Boom! Just clicked!

Laptimes remain Now that's service.
ops, clicked. ;-)

aaah, a new day, new chanses.
all we need now is the sound windows recycle bin makes when emptied!!!
thanks again Victor!!

mad
grr... one day to late for me.....

but the next patch can come now
Thanks for the new feature! :thumb3d:

Also, is it possible to add a button to delete all lap counts? (Or individual ones, for that matter)
OK, I did it. That sheet was just starting to look full. So empty. So many laps to do. I need a month off work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG