Track: AS7R

Vehicles:

Class 1: FOX
Class 2: FXR / XRR / FZR

Team Size: 2/3

-
(Alex_Ward) DELETED by Alex_Ward
Track has now been released
Quote from JPeace :Why is class one slower than class two? would have it other way round myself but never mind.

Yeah looked werid for me 2
#4 - Zarky
Come on people, Sign up.

28 Drivers so far with a possible 4 teams of team PaceCar what would make it a possible 40 drivers.

Book In Your Team - http://livetocruise.net/enduro.php
it was a choice choosen by the drivers of last enduros we have run. They wanted to have some single seaters and GTRs. maybe as you say not a perfect match but we run prizes in each class so FOX dnt go against a FZR. we have some half decent fox drivers so it should be a gd 24 hours
Quote from Zarky :Come on people, Sign up.

you might get more signups if LTC would stop posting in the inactive leagues category.
Why this combo :X

FE4 was great last time.
hi,

im looking for a team anyone who hasnt joined yet interested?

my preferd car is the fxr
Quote from bunder9999 :you might get more signups if LTC would stop posting in the inactive leagues category.

This is the only place i see anything for the 24 hour enduros. WHere else is there where i can post the event??
Quote from Pilchje3369 :This is the only place i see anything for the 24 hour enduros. WHere else is there where i can post the event??

this category was meant for a pre-existing 24h event, not every single one that people come up with...

the correct place for leagues without a category is the main "leagues and events" category.

edit: why do i always have to be the bad guy?
Can I change team name and driver line up after I have signed up a team?
Or is it final when I press create team?
Quote from jakeeatworld :Can I change team name and driver line up after I have signed up a team?
Or is it final when I press create team?

Just send me a PM and i can either delete it or adjust as you wish just let m know what ya need changing
Quote from bunder9999 :this category was meant for a pre-existing 24h event, not every single one that people come up with...

the correct place for leagues without a category is the main "leagues and events" category.

edit: why do i always have to be the bad guy?

Ok thnx will use it next time
Quote from Pilchje3369 :This is the only place i see anything for the 24 hour enduros. WHere else is there where i can post the event??

You can also put it in the League & Events sub-forum. That's what I'd do.
Guys is there a LTC Enduro 4 .PSD out there. Like a number plate & visor ect ect
Canceling StarLite Racing entry. Our drivers have to race in IGTC, which is in same time
hi
I know this is a bit late but I would like to participate in this event if any team would want me to join would appreciate it
I can drive the fox or the fzr

my race name is Baxeg
Hi guys,
Another question.
Is there a race weekend time table, I don't see anything about qualifying.
can 7karat get fxr ?
Quote from ElonB13 :can 7karat get fxr ?

The car selection gets cleared just before the start of the enduro, and you will be able to change your teams car!
Quote from jakeeatworld :Hi guys,
Another question.
Is there a race weekend time table, I don't see anything about qualifying.

Its not a start/finish race, its just a server that is open for 24hrs, and then you and your team just put in as many hours that they can within those hours!
Where we can talking ?
Thanks to all those who took part was a very good 24 hours and so very good racing. Results can be found here :

http://www.livetocruise.net/enduro_aug_2010_results.php

Prize funds etc will be sorted after a well deserved sleep. Hopefully see you all again soon for future races
Thank you for the great race guys, A very mixed grid made for some good passing.
Hard luck to MT, he put up a great fight against Peanut Racing.

Once again, Thanks for an awesome day of racing!

[LTC] 24 Hour Endurance Race No 4
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG