The online racing simulator
Organized/League Racing Layout Pack
Hello,

because some time has passed since changes or additions have been made to LFS' tracks apart from open configurations, racing the same combos can become a bit monotonous. That's why I made several layouts based around my anti-shortcutting pack to freshen things. Although they have been designed with maximum safety (within the current limitations of the ingame editor) in mind, it is recommended to use them in organized events or league races only.

I release this pack as public domain, however if you choose to use one of the layouts, please link to this thread in your league calendar.

Kind Regards

v1.00 '10-07-10: Initial release
v1.10 '11-01-22: New layout for KY3 and minor changes to all previous ones
v1.20 '11-06-29: Everything updated for 0.6B, BL1 layout discontinued, location of one AS3R chicane moved
search engine tags: league administration, LXO, racing layout

LR_pack 1.20 (10 KB)
preview pictures (950 KB)

---

Track: AS3R
Version: v4.00
Best with: TBO, LRF
Notes: three additional chicanes (after T1, in T2 and on the back straight)

Track: AU4
Version: v2.02
Best with: LX4
Notes: long AX course. might be a bit confusing at first, but is great fun in LX4

Track: KY1R
Version: v2.02
Best with: LRF
Notes: two additional chicanes, previously used in LXO Round 4 and the International XF GTi Championship

Track: KY2
Version: v1.02
Notes: two additional chicanes (first one identical with KY1R and in T10)

Track: KY3
Version: v1.01
Notes: two additional chicanes (in T11 and T13 respectively)
Nice stuff! I think I might consider using some of them if I organise any road track championship in the future
KY1R one is really great layout
Might be definetly interesting in a league race, but not in every kind of league. For example I can only see the AS3R Chicane 1 to be useful in an endurance league.

Also, the most I like are AS3R Chicane 1 & 2, all the KY1R layout and same for KY2 Chicane 2.
Thanks for the positive feedback so far. Yes, custom-made chicanes are a bit tricky for endurance races because one can't design proper run-off areas and is limited by the available track width - at least it isn't as dramatic if those notorious barriers are used in 'safe' sections only. Let's say if you think that the third AS3R chicane isn't suitable for your event, simply delete it from the layout file. That is one reason why I released this pack as public domain after all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG