The online racing simulator
Pixel Car World V3
(113 posts, started )
Pixel Car World V3
Hey guys, some of you may remember this pixel cars game from last year.

Well, it is still going strong and the website has just been redesigned. The gameplay has been tweaked and we now have over 350 cars to chose from.

Come on over and check it out, you may find out that you enjoy it
If you don't, at least you had a look! But please, if you intend to stick around, read the guide - It explains everything you'll need to know about playing PCW.

http://pixelcarworld.com

Can't register thanks to their stupid spam bot shit. Enter the code exactly as it says numerous times but it just takes me back to the same page. Getting real fkn sick of these things that only work 10% of the time.
Hi there sil3ntwar,

Im not sure what the problem is, nobody else has mentioned this problem?

If the question is "what is the name of the site" you can answer with: pcw, pixelcarworld or pixel car world.

If its "are you a spam bot" a simple "no" should suffice.

Andy

Oh, and we have to have the "stupid spam bot shit" because stupid spam bots keep spamming the website. Go figure.
Its the image verification not the question thats the problem. I have entered in the correct letters/numbers numerous times. When i get it wrong it takes me back to the registration page with an error message in red. When i get it right it takes me back to the registration page with no error message. Locked me out after a few tries. Worked this time however.

Just another complaint (im full of them :\). I really hate being emailed my password. Just shows it hasn't been encrypted and makes access to my passwords so much easier for anyone snooping around.
I'm glad you got it sorted. I actually recently updated the captcha verifcation image to make it EASIER lol. It was way harder than that before.

Your password has been encrypted using the new secure phpbb3 MD5 encryption - the safest encryption on any forum - so don't worry about that.

I'm sorry you don't like being emailed your password - but most people do.

Andy
If it's been up since last year, might be worth finishing off the guide for new users?
#7 - amp88
Quote from Fire-Fly :Your password has been encrypted using the new secure phpbb3 MD5 encryption - the safest encryption on any forum - so don't worry about that.

I'm sorry you don't like being emailed your password - but most people do.

It's all well and good encrypting it on the server side, but sending it in plain text over the Internet is NOT secure!
Don't like the ads.

And what's the difference between PCW and PCL?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
OH MAI GAWD you are back, lol. I'll check it out again, but I've forgotten how to tune pixel cars now.
oh great lets get sucked out of my social life again
-
. just set everything up now i have a s13 kouki. just need to learn how to edit well now
could anyone build me a wbk on my 13
Quote from brt900 :could anyone build me a wbk on my 13

I'll give it ago, what price would you pay for it?
ill give you a half eaten lucozade bottle lid. ill pay ou 1,000cr in game if thats possible. this is the car,

id like some bolt on over fenders and if you can a rocket bunny 6666 kit
EDIT: no its ok got one of them garages doing it
I'm in

And my profile post vanished o_O
Ah

Asked a mod to merge them. CTRL+F in Flock failed to find it >_>
lets see...
Anyone want to give me tips for a starter car?

I've seen a 1961 Chevy I want

EDIT: 1972 Dodge woo!

EDIT 2: Okay. Anyone want to do a customised Challenger when I make my mind up what parts I want on it?
Quote from amp88 :It's all well and good encrypting it on the server side, but sending it in plain text over the Internet is NOT secure!

Yes, I agree. Sending the password as plain-text in an email is crazy. And that fact they encrypt passwords on the backend is not a selling point, it's basic web development 101.

Also what is the point in asking people to answer several confusing "are you a spambot" questions and when you have a CAPTCHA on the signup form anyway? Just get a CAPTCHA that actually works... reCAPTCHA is very secure for several reasons (basically because the words it asks you to transcribe are words it's been found almost impossible for an OCR program to decipher).
so what exactly is this? you just buy cars, and modify the little pictures with some photo editing program?

worth a shot?
my camaro

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 - | Bhp:426 | Kg:1714 | Watts:0 | Drive:RWD | Class: S | Type: Circuit |
-
Okay

So who wants to buy my Challenger?

Quote from brandons48 :Its's quite fun actually!

I use GIMP + lots of zoom + 1px brush :P

I know how to change the colour of my car super quick now too

Heh I'm doing that
-
-
I see no pic

My 72 Challenger

Putting a trans am kit on it later

Pixel Car World V3
(113 posts, started )