The online racing simulator
Are the developers still working on LFS?
(29 posts, closed, started )

Well thats my question today are the developers still working on LFS? Well heres the long story but cut down to size for number one LFS Started years ago with still the same system and developers and they've worked their backsides off to improve LFS but it seems it has just STOPED at the current patch what are they doing and will we get what we deserve our VWS.

What do you think?
#2 - CSF
Why are you allowed to make new topics? Stop the spam mods, come on.
#3 - 5haz
As far as I know development hasn't been postboned.
They are still alive and they are still working on it.
I only wondered...
Die.
Quote from (The Stig) :will we get what we deserve our VWS.

Prey tell, what have you done to 'deserve' the afforementioned panzerkampfwagon?

There is no evidence of progress, but the last news update (that one just after the birth of Moses) said they where working on it, so make your own mind up but suffer no dillussions: You don't deserve anything.
When will there be a new patch? When it's done.
When will there be a new thread asking when there will be a new patch? Early next week.
Jesus christ, what a patient... I wonder how your parents would react, if they knew that you have waaay too much time for the computer. God, stop being an attention whore for at least one week, so my eyes can relax from pain.
#12 - col
Quote from (The Stig) :what are they doing and will we get what we deserve

No, you won't get what you deserve. The devs are way too busy working on LFS to give you a smack and send you to bed without your supper.
#13 - AMB
Stig, have you ever wondered why the Developers don't reply to threads like this etc and ones similar, maybe it's because they are too busy working...

oh and I think the patch will be 'avaible' by the end of the year, although by then you may be 'no longer welcome'
#14 - AMB
Quote from JPeace :Of course they f*cking are u muppet.

+1

Quote from Timo1992 :Die.

+100 to this also, at least his location is in hospital, let's see if we can go one step further.
AMB
S2 licensed

Racername: Messy/Sticky

Anyway, have patience young Stig
#16 - AMB
Lets just say that development of lfs is dead.
Stig this must be the 300th thread like this

"As we said in our news item on 21st August, we have been working on a new tyre physics model. It has a good mathematical basis for the forces a tyre produces under varying circumstances and does feel good to drive, so we are very pleased with the new model. The new physics and plans for the VW Scirocco have inspired some other developments that are now important to get the best experience from the updates." - Scawen

STOP MAKING THREADS... limit his rights please
Stig Go dig your own grave
Quote from thezero :Jesus christ, what a patient... I wonder how your parents would react, if they knew that you have waaay too much time for the computer. God, stop being an attention whore for at least one week, so my eyes can relax from pain.

it says who made the thread so dont read it if you see these alot from him :insane: you're an attention whore yourself.
They're too busy getting rid of the viruses in the unofficial addons section atm.
elon have your girlfriend sit on him would you?, so he cant breath ahahaha :P
SEB LMAO!!!
Quote from Seb66 :They're too busy getting rid of the viruses in the unofficial addons section atm.

Quote from (The Stig) :
(...)

What do you think?

I think this thread is just an effort to squeeze out Scawen's 4000th post leaving a link to the official whining thread before it gets closed.
Can someone just please postbone him.... (Ban)
This thread is closed

(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG