The online racing simulator
Sidewalls
(26 posts, started )
Sidewalls
2 WRC tyres, BF Goodrich & Pirelli
2 F1 tyres, Michelin & Bridgestone

Scaling makes F1 tyres look weird on the lower profile tyres and the WRC tyres on higher profile. Try it out.
Attached images
tyres.jpg
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.dds - 256.1 KB - 3193 views
... they are really nice... it would be nicer, when you could change the Text... but I don't know whether that works or not.
Good work!
Very good work!!
#5 - MP999
Very Good Work !!!!!!
Hey!!! that's a incredible work!!! Thank ya mate
very good work!!!
too bad michelin is not coming back in 2007 for f1.
I don't know how you make your own sidewalls. How do you do it?
Also why are michelin not in F1 in 2007
Because Michelin are upset with the FIA for not being 'transparent' enough in the decision making processes. But there's also a rumour they might change their minds and participate in 2007 or just return as the single manufacurer in 2008.
another reason why michelin is leaving is because of last years' race at indianapolis.. lost a sh*tload of money because of that

and thanks to the idiots at that race.. we are lucky to even have a race again here in the US.. ..note to everyone.. if your ever in a situation like that.. dont make it worse.. that only digs a deeper hole
how do you do that? what files do yo edit and stuff
Quote from XCNuse :another reason why michelin is leaving is because of last years' race at indianapolis.. lost a sh*tload of money because of that

and thanks to the idiots at that race.. we are lucky to even have a race again here in the US.. ..note to everyone.. if your ever in a situation like that.. dont make it worse.. that only digs a deeper hole

lol..I live it in person I just stood there filming everything on my camera. I was on Premiere too! I guess I can be considered not an idiot because I just stood
Quote from mikespeed95 :how do you do that? what files do yo edit and stuff

Logic suggests it's the LOGOALPHA.dds

@topic: very nice sidewall logos
these are best sidewalls I've seen so far!
They seem to have some bugs, like white little pixels on the tyre appearing some times... illepall
Oh, sorry by my stupid mistake
hey good jobs on the tyres. can you make a dunlop one?
Great work! replaced the old files (after making a backup of course )
What about a Pirelli Pzero one.
Quote from nutty boy :What about a Pirelli Pzero one.

Take a close look. Closer.. Closer.. Magically, there seems to be a Pirelli PZero already in the pack!

As for the requests, I'll see if I get bored enough to make another sidewall collection..
You better have a effin good reason for bumping a 3 years old thread...
Quote from Riders Motion :You better have a effin good reason for bumping a 3 years old thread...

Now this thread have everything.
Questions, Replies, Bumper and a Spamer.

Sidewalls
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG