First Problem with Patch S...
(13 posts, started )
i left a server i was on driving BF1...
LFS crashed.
never happend before...
hopefully that doesnt happen much often
Same here
Can you reproduce it? If it happens again try to write down the crash address (or make a screen of the window) and post it here. So Scawen can see if it's a bug in LFS and fix it.
#4 - psy00
same problem here , if i change the the language to ENGLISH works fine
Quote from psy00 :same problem here , if i change the the language to ENGLISH works fine

Hm, you had the greek language previously? I'm off checking it out right now and will let you know if I can reproduce it.
I had a problem when I was unpacking the data.

If you download it it is still packed, if you unpack it all go's well and at end it gives error: 'wrong data error' and unpacking is back at 0. But the unpacked map is there and I copied over it and I can run the new patch of LFS tho...weird error..

edit: oh when I try to connect a server LFS just crashes too... Before it crashed you can see it give sthe message "path info changed"... ??

edit2: I try now in single player, choose the BF1, new aston config track.. while it loading the track LFS crashes also back to desktop !!
#7 - psy00
it works ok now for me no crash with greek language , but the first time when you install the patch or the game select english (lfs detect that i'm greek and if i leave it after the configs screens it crashes).
and do a clean install before if possible, that is the right way to report a bug

ps. the BMW rulezzz
Quote from psy00 :it works ok now for me no crash with greek language , but the first time when you install the patch or the game select english (lfs detect that i'm greek and if i leave it after the configs screens it crashes).
and do a clean install before if possible, that is the right way to report a bug

^^ Exactly the same situation here.

After I applied the patch, started LFS and it entered the initial setup which, when it was about to go to the main menu for the first time, made LFS crash.

I switched to English, got past the initial setup, then back to Greek, and everything works flawlessly ever since. (Excluding the T1 crashes with the BF1 )

I will reproduce it and try to make something out of the Windows debug log.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i left a server i was on driving BF1...
LFS crashed.
never happend before...
hopefully that doesnt happen much often

Just had that happen to me.
The Greek guys : I've found that bug, thanks. I'd like to upload a fix asap.

But what is this other crash? I would like to include a fix for that as well. Guys, please can you try to get a crash address for me, so I know where in the program, the crash happened. If you can reproduce the crash, press SHIFT+F4 to get LFS in a window, before the crash comes up. Then Windows will give you an error message. You are now two clicks away from the address I need.

I need the last 8 digits of the crash address. Please see attached picture.
Attached images
crash_report.jpg
luckily it didnt happen again yet, but if does again like last time i would be unable to give u that kind of information.
my whole screen just froze and i could only press enter to close the error report (cause i didnt see anything and taskmanager wasnt working either) to see my destop.
however i joined few other servers (different car track combos as well) and no problems at all.
maybe it was some kind of first use bug
The Greek / Norwegian bug is now fixed, and there is a fully compatible Patch T available on our website.

The full version is following as well, but the patch is already there.
Scawen, can't reproduce desktop crash sorry. I downloaded the full version now, and now LFS runs with no problems. Didn't had crash in hours and tryed reproducing it but didn't work. Perhaps it's with copying the new patch over the old LFS docs something is missing or go's wrong?

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG