3rd of July
6th of June
26th of June
4th of July
27th of June
12th of June
19th of June
LFS Dutch karting event - Who's up for another one? Main thread - Date poll
As stated in the 'LFS Dutch karting event'-thread, we need to know exactly how many of us are still interested in a karting event this summer and when you're available.
If you wish to attend this event, please post in this thread. DO NOT VOTE IF YOU WON'T ATTEND

Coypasta of the old thread below this line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon all,

Because our latest Dutch karting event was such a great success (ahem..), I think we should do another one. This time with more people attending and a lower price.

First of all: Who would like to participate?

Second: When?
See the poll for available dates.
Third: Teams or solo?
Driving solo is ofcourse good fun, because we'll all be on the track together. However, driving in teams gives us a longer event.
Fourth: What's our budget?
June's event was great fun, but it was very expensive to be honest. Some of us might struggle with the costs. I wouldn't mind spending up to about €80, but I'd rather pay less. Less money gets us less track time though. We can hire as many karts as we want for €75 per kart per hour.

"I was surfing on the internet, and I found this..."
Outdoor Karting - Circuit de Landsard. - link.

They're much cheaper than Berghem, but the karts are a little slower.
#2 - Rikje
If it's held between the 19th of june and the 4th of July I'll be there. I might be able to take my brother along with me but I'll have to discuss that with him first. Teams or solo doesn't really matter aslong as we get some track action I'm sure everyone will be satisfied And aslong as the budget is reasonable (no 200+ euro's :P) it's okay too.
They are almost all in the summerholiday aren't they?
I'm interested but not in a position to commit at this time, i'm posting more to register in the thread so that I get updates. A June/July date doesnt work for me this year as i'm in Holland later this month and that wont give my finances time to recover.
Quote from mamoru :They are almost all in the summerholiday aren't they?

All on saturdays or sundays. My summer holidays start later.
Juts like last time in interested in participating hopefully this will be a blast.
As long as it is not in the first half of june I should be able to drop by.

Somebody needs to keep them youngsters in check :P
Quote from AeoIus :As long as it is not in the first half of june I should be able to drop by.

Somebody needs to keep them youngsters in check :P

Let's not hit eachother in T1, like we did last year.
Financially this year should not be a problem for me!
As long as the event doesnt take place during my holiday / exam time / karting
If it's either early June, or mid July (picked 6/6; 12/6; 19/6; 11/7) I should be able to make it. Will probably have a couple places in the car for Belgians in the O-VL/Antwerp region if they don't have transport.

Won't do the karting though, I value my posterior region.
Maybe ill join, depends on date and place.
Quote from G!NhO :Maybe ill join, depends on date and place.

Quote :"I was surfing on the internet, and I found this..."
Outdoor Karting - Circuit de Landsard. - link.

You can vote for the date in the poll, if you wish to attend.
I voted, but that circuit is in eindhoven and thats abit far.
Quote from G!NhO :I voted, but that circuit is in eindhoven and thats abit far.

What is your whereabouts? I live in Drenthe so if you are along the way, I can pick you up with the car if you like
Wesepe, near raalte.
Quote from G!NhO :Wesepe, near raalte.

That is on my route. I am going via the (A28-)A50
Quote from mamoru :That is on my route. I am going via the (A28-)A50

Ok thats great.
Disregard ManneF1's vote. He or his friend 'accidentally' voted for the 11th of July. That means the 3rd of July is still in the lead!
I'll have to look when my summer holiday starts. Sounds fun. Might bring my brother and/or 1/2 classmates that play LFS Too.
Altough it's a bit far from Zandvoort.

Edit, on the site is is €15 for 10 mins, so that would be €90 for an hour. Could you tell how long we will go, what we need to pay for it approximately?
Quote from Bose321 :I'll have to look when my summer holiday starts. Sounds fun. Might bring my brother and/or 1/2 classmates that play LFS Too.
Altough it's a bit far from Zandvoort.

Edit, on the site is is €15 for 10 mins, so that would be €90 for an hour. Could you tell how long we will go, what we need to pay for it approximately?

Quote from hrtburnout :
We can hire as many karts as we want for €75 per kart per hour.

It depends on our budget. Some of us might not want to spend more than €50 or €60.
Yeah, I also think 50-60 is good.

I got summer holiday the 9th of July, and the 10th one classmate of me is on holiday already, and the other will be on a birthday on the 10th, so he's not sure if he wants the next day. I am free, but I'm not sure though.
I'd love to join, but I think I am getting a bit too old and I hurt my back badly last two times...that said I will follow this topic and if it is on a good day and not too far, I'll join to meet you guys!
Common guys please vote 3rd of july then I can come to.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Common guys please vote 3rd of june then I can come to.

3rd of june isn't in the voting list. You probably meant: 3rd of July

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG