DK_USA
Thunderhead
5tag
Silverracer
Luke.S
Dominic123
BOSCHO
LFS Photomode Competition Round 60 Voting: Car Showcase: FZ5
I haven't had time to look at alternative voting systems, but will have a look for next round.

I might trial the following system:

Google Form, each picture has a scale of 1 to 5 with it, and when you vote, you rate the picture out of 5.

Then the average scores are calculated in the spreadsheet, and the person with the highest average wins.

I think for identity verification: I will have a field to enter your LFS username. After voting, you MUST post in the voting thread to confirm that you have made a vote (you do not have to specify who you voted for / what scores you gave). Any votes without a confirmation post will be ignored, and any self voting will also be ignored.

Thoughts?
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by TypeRacing
For me it was hard to decide between maxiim and skiper, but I voted for maxiim. Great edits overall.

JO53PHS - I agree to that and I would like to see it in future. I think it would be very interesting.
Quote from andRo. :For me it was hard to decide between maxiim and skiper, but I voted for maxiim. Great edits overall.

JO53PHS - I agree to that and I would like to see it in future. I think it would be very interesting.

Thanks bro ;p i thought i did it bad haha.
Quote from andRo. :For me it was hard to decide between maxiim and skiper, but I voted for maxiim. Great edits overall.

Well, same thing from me.
Either Skiper, Lynce or Brandon's pic since they fit into the theme more and look good.
Can't choose
Easy, skiper
Ok I've made my choice and voted for skiper, Lynce's was good but I noticed a flaw - buildings in background had no AA
I voted for andRo. as it has the best looking 'showcase' as I love the atmopshere and the rims
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :How come skiper hasn't posted an Original External Image? I thought that was a requirement in the rules.

You've got a point
Quote from JO53PHS :
  • you may incorporate external non-lfs images into your work, but you must give a link to any images used.

Skiper.
skiper indeed.
It has got to be andRo, but everyone's has put alot of effort in their pics.
Quote from brandons48 :How come skiper hasn't posted an Original External Image? I thought that was a requirement in the rules.

I voted for Lynce, it's amazing what he can do with LFS.

Neither does Lynce's edit, even though he did post it in the entry thread
Voted for AndRo, nice editing
Quote from lukelfs :Neither does Lynce's edit, even though he did post it in the entry thread

I do not use external images in my editions.

And I changed my final entry under Joseph's permission. Doesn't to remove or add external pics. Only to work on the tarmac, sky and bridge from scratch. I only post the link to the inspiration, not a image who I use to put on the pic. A reference. (I added a link to the tutorial to make clouds from scratch).
Cheers, brother.

My vote goes to andRo. Amazing edit.

JJ72 and tazka.
Cant choose between andRo, Lynce and skiper. But i Think ill go with andro.
Great edits everyone!
was hard to choose between Maxim / Skiper / andRo, but I voted for andRo, just <3 the look of entire picture
Quote from Lynce :I do not use external images in my editions.

I dont use to do it eather man, one of the first time im doing it tho. Next time ill make pure lfs sexyness ;D
Quote from Lynce :I do not use external images in my editions.

And I changed my final entry under Joseph's permission. Doesn't to remove or add external pics. Only to work on the tarmac, sky and bridge from scratch. I only post the link to the inspiration, not a image who I use to put on the pic. A reference. (I added a link to the tutorial to make clouds from scratch).
Cheers, brother.

My vote goes to andRo. Amazing edit.

JJ72 and tazka.

Ohh, sorry , I got those mixed up lol
Quote from maxiim :I dont use to do it eather man, one of the first time im doing it tho. Next time ill make pure lfs sexyness ;D

Sure will be a nice pic as usual.

Quote from lukelfs :Ohh, sorry , I got those mixed up lol

Hehehehehe. I thought so. Don't worry.

Anyway, I'm glad by the level of the current competition because I like all entries. High level. I miss some participants as taavi, tazka, Furiously-Fast and JJ72 ( and even some that I don't remember his nicks).

Good luck to all.
Me? Dude, I must admit I am nothing compared to Taavi and JJ72.
I voted Lynce. I like it.
All, All Thanks ))
Had hard time choosing between andro and lynce. Couldn't vote both of them so i gave lynce a vote cos he was few votes behind!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG