The online racing simulator
New cruise server coming to lfs !!
HEY GUYS!! I am just as excited as all my members. I have just recently started a new team named Essentials in which we run drift, race, derby, and also the big and popular cruise servers. We aren't to worried about drift, race, and derby at the moment. But we have been working on an insim for the cruise server for just about 2 months now. Our insim right now is a v1 or i should say Essentials first generation insim and its something you have never seen before. We have added so many features that we haven't seen in other servers and we also have added some features of a few cruise servers all into one. April 25th is coming up in which is our beta test date running from April 25th until May 10th (you will have a prize on may 10th our release date if coming to our beta testing but you need to contact me at [email protected]). Our Cruise server then gets released to the public on May 10th at Essentials Cruise Server! Hope to see all there. Track will be KY3R with our layout made from ground up. Website at www.lfs-essentials.net
And what sets you apart from the dozens of other cruise servers that are already polluting the server list?
Quote from zeugnimod :And what sets you apart from the dozens of other cruise servers that are already polluting the server list?

"We have added so many features that we haven't seen in other servers and we also have added some features of a few cruise servers all into one."
Quote from zeugnimod :And what sets you apart from the dozens of other cruise servers that are already polluting the server list?

To be fair , it was a very upbeat and enthusiastic "look at my shiney new server" post

Its Live For Speed , not Live For 30mph in built up areas

Jokes aside GL with it m8 cruising is not my thing , there there are quite a few out there . Hope ya can stand out
guys sorry if it looks like i am "showing off" the server im just to excited. If you could see me right now you would understand. Im at one of our dev servers where no one is allowed in then in 2 days that server will be closed down and the actually beta testing server will be out. Hope to see those who can there
OOoooh good ANOTHER cruise server! Fantastic... I can't wait, really, this is going to BE AWESOME! Please open it now so I can come on and race.. no, I mean, go around the track slowly. Please hurry... I want to try it out asap.
May 10th will be the release to public running 24/7. April 25th in the other hand is beta testing provided with a pass you can get at by emailing me at [email protected]

I got my "C" red, so i'll never get those things to pollute my server list
also on facebook search "LFS Essentials" Our page is there if you would like to be updated daily
Whilst I'm compelled to say "I am very aroused (read: excited)!" I wish you all the luck in the world with your new server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG