The online racing simulator
Senna memorial Race 2010
To remember the tragic weekend at 1 May 1994 with the loss of Ayrton Senna and Roland Ratzenberger, we have a memorial race on Sunday 2nd May.

Program :

Track : Westhill Int.
Car : BF1
Laps : 40 laps.
Pitstop : 1 forced pitstop.
Traction control free to use
Start : qualify 20:30 CET. ( watch our website for correct time the watch is CET time)
Qualify : for 30 minutes, free number of laps.
20:45 : race starts after 1 minute of silence, cars on track must turn engines off.
20:46 : Restart.
Password : SennA (with capitals)

For all of the non league members, please read the rules of our league !!!

No subscription is needed, just leave a message here and be there on the track !!! The track will be on this combo one week in advance of the race.

There will be 3 admins just watching and controlling the race. We want a race with 100% respect for Senna !!!!
We will not and can not have some racers ruing the race for others.
During the 1 minute of silence we CLAIM one minute of silence !!! So engines off and no comments or the racer will be kicked.

But like always this will be one nice respectful race to be part of !!!
Cya all on track !!!

Admins
http://www.liveforspeed.be
Attached images
senna.jpg
Car?
#3 - BLOBO
i will be there
#4 - Bean0
ill join the race if I'm here
I will be there too.
Senna lives in our hearth
Hi
Hello Hanzi, I'll be there as always for your events. Wonderful initiative.
My best regards. [ITA] Lucky
#9 - Fiore
i'm in!
Yes, 4 Senna I`m in too! I hope that i can keep my lucky number 13
i`m going to drive without TC & Engine brake = engine brake reduction is 100% (i always drive like that. Since 2008).
I`m old fart and slow like snail but you can be sure that i will have good & fun time in race

Master himself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jbi7kyldO0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkb51nahylQ

R.I.P Senna & Ratzenberger
i must unsubscribe, can't understand why you force other use forcedview. i don't race in this conditions.
Quote from Fiore :i must unsubscribe, can't understand why you force other use forcedview. i don't race in this conditions.

No problem m8, we can't force you to drive a memorial race.. As always we try to race as realistic as possible. Therefore we are also one of the few leagues with a Safety Car procedure and a lot of rules copied from the real world.. And as in the real world I have never seen a F1 car with just 4 wheels, a driver and a wheel ..... I even don't understand why the LFS makers leave that view option alive... While they keep on working months and months on a VW Scirocco to make it feel more realistic..

I hope you can make the effort in memorial for Senna to put your view on our view aside and still join us. !!!

Hope to see you all on track !!
Hanziboy
Hi all,

We hope to welcome you on Senna and Ratzenberger memorial race 2010 this evening!

Like every year we like to stand still to the loss of 2 great drivers.

The track we race on is Westhill Int. A very fast track with a lot of fast corners but also some difficult slow ones.
There are a lot of overtaking opportunities to pass a racer due to two long straights where you can profit some slip streaming.
But watch out not to push the other car of, while coming in to hot on that followed corner !!

The car we race with is of course the BF1 but this time you can chose if you want to use the traction control or not.
We race for 40 laps with on forced pitstop.
Look out NOT to cross the pit exit line !!!

Qualify is free for the number of laps and will take 20 minutes.

The qualify will start at 20:30 CET (please check our website for correct time) and there is no wind on the circuit.

After the qualify stay in the box and prepare the car for race (fuel, tyres, setup)

Password for the race is SennA (with capitals)

Program :

20:30 CET : start Qualify for 20 minutes
20:50 : prepare car with race config, fuel, tyres.
20:55 : 1 minute of SILENCE !!!! so race starts but you ALL turn of the engine !!!!!! and stay there for on minute, no comments to please !
20:56 : race Restart ..GREEN….. GO GO GO GO have a good race!!!

This race will be controlled LIVE with 3 admins looking for unsportive behavior, crossing the pit exit lines.. not respecting blue flags…
We also will give live penalties for those actions from drive through to stop and go (10secs).
PLEASE read the rules again at http://www.liveforspeed.be

We hope to see a large number of racers again this Sunday !!

The Admins
Hanziboy - Xtian - SLO_Scatter
www.liveforspeed.be
www.petss.be

You received this message because you’re a member on our forum. If you don’t want to receive those messages any longer please request this by sending an e-mail to admin@liveforspeed.be
We have had a great race event this evening, without many incidents.
I guess also because there were not that much racers. But the one who came had a lot of race respect !!!

Senna would have been proud !! A real example of how to race with respect! nicely slow down on blue flags, even coming out of the pits. Fair racing like it should be.

The race was live controlled by 3 admins. I controlled 2 positions at a time. Possible because I have 2 LFS accounts. Very easy to give live penalties when needed.

Thank you all for coming and hope to cu all next Year for this event.
I hope the racers had fun to !!
The first of all! The great thanx to liveforspeed.be administrators, that was nice happening
I wanna thanx for all how was on the track and referees!
I hope that next time i will see much more drivers in race!!!
...see u on track...
Thanks for the race, but thanks to the connection that has abandoned me when I was third .. Congratulations to the winner.
Does anyone have the replay of the race? You can post it here. Thanks
-
(Veijalainen) DELETED by Veijalainen
Quote from DjBlueIce :Does anyone have the replay of the race? You can post it here. Thanks

I will post the replay on our website. Will be there tomorrow normally
Thanks Hanzi, see on track
Very well done Veijalainen !!

The race looked like it went smoothly. Everyone showing respect for each other by not blocking and heeding the blue flag. You guys drove a very good race.

Now we just need more drivers.

DjBlueIce, you just had some bad luck with your ISP, that had to be frustrating. Maybe they will get it fixed for you.

Cya on the track
Quote from arnold cottenier :

DjBlueIce, you just had some bad luck with your ISP, that had to be frustrating.

Yes, It was frustrating, I was in third place and could do a good race . It will be for the next. Thank you all. See you on track.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG