The online racing simulator
"New playes say hi here", cant see page 84
I was reading the page 83, and each time I click to go to the next page (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=10513&page=84) it reloads the 83.

I'ts one of the weirdest things I ever saw in a forum

Anyone having the same problem?

PS: I can go backwards and forwars to any page but 84
It's ok for me...
It is now that hazaky added another post to the topic, but it did show 84 pages before even though there were only 83.
#4 - Bean0
Only 50 pages for me
Quote from Bean0 :Only 50 pages for me

You have changed number of posts per page.
Quote from morpha :It is now that hazaky added another post to the topic, but it did show 84 pages before even though there were only 83.

Yes, now it shows Hazaky's post.
-
(Gr1pDr1v3-R) DELETED by Gr1pDr1v3-R : Wrong
Bump!

Interestingly, similar problem occurs with the "Edit my screenshot" thread. It shows 41 pages even though there are only 40. So trying to load page 41 reloads the 40.

Really weird.
With 50 posts per page, 41 pages are shown, but loading page 41 reloads page 40.
actually, with danny's settings i also noticed the problem... but it's been brought up a few times and i imagine it would be solved with a vbulletin upgrade. someone just has to convince victor to do it...
Quote from bunder9999 :actually, with danny's settings i also noticed the problem... but it's been brought up a few times and i imagine it would be solved with a vbulletin upgrade. someone just has to convince victor to do it...

Oh, it would be such a bitch. I don't blame him at all for not doing it. (I just did the 4.0.4 upgrade, man that freaking sucked.)
This bug is outstanding within the current version of vB, as I had it happen to me today!
I think the bug is due to deleted posts still being counted for page values, even if they are not shown. I'll check the vB bug system see if they have anything on it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG