The online racing simulator

Poll : Best Screenshot Edit?

Closed since :
lukelfs
brandons48
LFS Photomode Competition Round 57 Voting: Track Day Morning/Evening

This weeks theme was... "Track Day Morning/Evening".

The entrants were:

lukelfs

No High Res Available

brandons48

High Res

Whilst brandon's was the only proper entry, I thought it would be fairer to give Luke a chance :P
#2 - macsy
Voted for luke. While brandons' editing was stunning, I feel that luke got the theme down better.
Quote from macsy :Voted for luke. While brandons' editing was stunning, I feel that luke got the theme down better.

I agree. Brandon's edit is better as a picture, but Lukelfs's pic suits the theme more, so I voted for him.

The last PMC to get 2 entries was V1 in LFS, which was my idea... now I don't feel so bad.
Quote from JO53PHS :

Whilst brandon's was the only proper entry, I thought it would be fairer to give Luke a chance :P

huh? but luke's captured the idea way better than brandons' own.

I voted for luke. But very good edit by brandon!
Luke didn't give a high res picture, nor did he write 'Final Entry'. I'm pretty sure he even said "Not sure if this is my final"

So if I was doing it properly, he would never have been in the voting, and Brandon would have won
Nearly forgot about this Voted for luke, cause i'm nice like that.
Woah lol, like JO53PHS said, It wasnt really a entry but yeh.. lol

The highres wouldnt upload because it was too big, so i think i deleted it lol
Quote from JO53PHS :Luke didn't give a high res picture, nor did he write 'Final Entry'. I'm pretty sure he even said "Not sure if this is my final"

So if I was doing it properly, he would never have been in the voting, and Brandon would have won

Ah so true. Sorry about my dumass-ness.
Im guessing I won? Well I cant think of a theme so I'l let someone else choose it
Ending of a endurance race, after 24hrs cars are going back to the pits. )=
Quote from Hahmo :Ending of a endurance race, after 24hrs cars are going back to the pits. )=

Havent we had something like that before? Lets see some more ideas first though
Quote from lukelfs :Im guessing I won? Well I cant think of a theme so I'l let someone else choose it

You did win.. I just forgot about Photomode until now :doh:

If nobody minds I might delay the start of this round until next Monday if we don't get a decent theme within a day or two. If we start on Thursday or something, the time to make your edits is significantly reduced
Like someone said in the bumped F1 theme thread, I think we should redo it to "celebrate" the new season.
Quote from DevilDare :Like someone said in the bumped F1 theme thread, I think we should redo it to "celebrate" the new season.

So a F1 race? with 2010 skins if they have it?
Why not photoshop LFS cars into monster trucks lol
#17 - 5tag
I'm gonna open the new theme (Formula 1) now: You'll have the remainder of this week + 2 weeks to edit your picture.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG