The online racing simulator
Now I want BMW Saloons and Sport Cars
Well in my dream
No you don't really - plenty better cars in the world other than ugly tasteless repmobiles from Germany.
Quote from tristancliffe :plenty better cars in the world other than ugly tasteless repmobiles from Germany.

Yes, lets get a load of hairdresser cars in there instead.. Mx5 anyone? :P
plus it will be a deal with the racing team and not with BMW itself.
We get a real F1 car (after asking a million times for a real car) and you want more?

LOL

I think some people is never satisfied
#6 - axus
Would be pretty nice... I'd love some ///M's
... but I doubt it will happen. It is awesome that we have a real formula 1 car though.
#7 - ajp71
Well obviously if BMW want a Z4M in LFS they'll have to pay for a particular track license
#8 - axus
Quote from ajp71 :Well obviously if BMW want a Z4M in LFS they'll have to pay for a particular track license

I like the way you think.
#9 - Vain
Quote from ajp71 :Well obviously if BMW want a Z4M in LFS they'll have to pay for a particular track license

Well, in that case I really want the Z4 M in the game.

Vain
I think BMW hired a few years ago a bunch of drunk car designers; let's hope it stays with the Sauber F1.

..I'm happy with the fantasy cars..
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from ussbeethoven :Well, in fact they are not really fantasy cars. Ok, there's no "Porsche" on the FZ5

Some think that it's a Ferrari because it looks like one (apparentley) but just happens to have a 3.6 litre flat 6 in the boot
Quote from tristancliffe :No you don't really - plenty better cars in the world other than ugly tasteless repmobiles from Germany.

:iagree:

good thing too apparantly LOL
Quote from ajp71 :Some think that it's a Ferrari because it looks like one (apparentley) but just happens to have a 3.6 litre flat 6 in the boot

Looks more like a Porsche than a Ferrari IMO. At least the overall impression of the car is far more Porsche, both visually and mechanically.
I think it looks kind of like a porche
911/ferrari 575/aston martin DB9/Nissan Z
#17 - Smax
#18 - Vain
*looks at video*
ME WANT NOW!

Ehem... *cough* I would propably enjoy driving that.

Vain
Quote from tristancliffe :No you don't really - plenty better cars in the world other than ugly tasteless repmobiles from Germany.

He said BMW, not Opel.
Quote from Smax :M3 Gtr.....nooo don't wanna drive that...

http://www.bmwtransact.com/microsite/Nurburgring/

omffffffg what a blast! that movie is really "scary" and the sound of it...terrifing! i would give the bf1 back to have this car in lfs
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Yes, lets get a load of hairdresser cars in there instead.. Mx5 anyone? :P

nice one (would have made my day if the job hadnt already been done by the daily news on lfs.net)
dunno, this game has all the cars but doesn't have a 4 door RWD saloon that most of us can relate to. Yes not all of us have a m5, but i think ill add a great racing opportunities if m5 was added to lfs. Plus BMW like some1 said before should pay to add their m5 into this game if they want more sales.
Give me a 130i and im happy
German BMW Fan needs M5 + X
Hi racing folks,

I really adore the lovely machines BMW builds, they are the last sporty RWD saloons here in germany combined with nice inline 6's and so on.
But the ///M Models are more then that, they are pure racing spirit and a dream for nearly every bavarian (like I am).

All I wanted in LFS is the new BMW E60 M5 (V10 Engine, 507bhp)... or a car called 'Baiern Motorsport 5' if you won't get a license

BMW would be illepall IMHO if they didn't allow you to add this car, the M3 was even added to NFSU II... dunno what customers BMW wanted to attract with this move...

cya all,

Overdoped
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from overdoped :Hi racing folks,

I really adore the lovely machines BMW builds, they are the last sporty RWD saloons here in germany combined with nice inline 6's and so on.
But the ///M Models are more then that, they are pure racing spirit and a dream for nearly every bavarian (like I am).

All I wanted in LFS is the new BMW E60 M5 (V10 Engine, 507bhp)... or a car called 'Baiern Motorsport 5' if you won't get a license

BMW would be illepall IMHO if they didn't allow you to add this car, the M3 was even added to NFSU II... dunno what customers BMW wanted to attract with this move...

cya all,

Overdoped

And some of us here in the US also feel that way. I would love to see the new Z4 M Coupe in the game. An M3 or just a simple 325i saloon (sedan to US guys) would be great too. That is what I use Mechanik to do. I built my 1999 323i to drive around in. Pretty cool.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG