Closed since :
macsy
AudiBG
Taavi(EST)
Dominic123
AndRand
LFS Photomode Competition Round 56 Voting: Long Exposure at Night
Liking macsy's! Really like the red trails
Tricky one this week, only one that gets close for me (despite the random illumination of the outside of the bridge...and assuming there's some mist kicking about is Dominic. Not an exciting shot but I took a whole series of these in RL and that's the closest IMO.
macsy's the best, AudiBG just following, but macsy's hasnt got too much in it, i like it.
I think that the black and white / colour combination has worked really well on macsy's.

AudiBG's is good, but cars on racing track don't usually travel in opposing directions
hmm, problem I have with AudiBG's is the light-trails (which look kick-ass colour and 'glow' wise) but even ignoring the 'opposite way on track' thing, in the bottom right they are a third as wide as the car in the garage and the 2 tail-lights actually cross at one point! Did he spin entering the garage lol?!

I'd have voted Macsy if the rules were different but the brief was to simulate long exposure, the B+W/Colour thing would have to be post-production so I didn't feel I could vote for him (her) just my opinion though, din't even finish my entry
I voted for AudiBG, but it would have been better if all the cars were going in the same direction in the pits and the track.
Gotta be macsy. Was hard to choose though.
#9 - 5tag
Yup that was no easy choice. But when it came to light trails macsys entry has the least mistakes so it is the most believable. I love how you can see that the driver was not braking constantly.
macsy now for me, the others are also quite good but his one is imo the best
macsy ?!?!
Voted Taavi's, I like his scene the best. The lights and lighting are great, though I have to say Taavi could've added some more shadows (because of the multiple light sources). I feel that AudiBG's edit was the most ambitious, but the more I looked at it, the more mistakes I pointed out, the car being the biggest.

BTW, if I win this, I might not be able to provide a theme for next week, since I'm not around. I'll be home briefly on wednesday, and then I'm off again for the rest of the week or so.

Anyways, thanks for all the votes, guys! Really appreciate it!
There is more than half and hour, but I think that we already have a winner of this round!

macsy - Congrats for the win, your picture was really brilliant

Also congratulations to the others, which took part in this comptetion!

Thanks to the guys which spend their vote for my picture
I'll try to get involved this week!
Thanks again everybody! It was a pity that some talented fellas, like brandons and andro to name few, didn't take part this week.. Just submitted next weeks theme to JO53PHS, but unfortunately can't participate myself.. Well, I can always make something after the competition and send to the edited pics.
Quote from AudiBG :Thanks to the guys which spend their vote for my picture

Frankly speaking I have no clue about their preference of choice as they voted for city traffic through the pits
just besides competition I added some to create a puzzle how could this be made. In fact I would like to see such picture shot in real to see if it would look alike.

And btw. voting for plainly wrong picture reminds me football league here in Poland. They are doing it completely wrong, they have not qualified to champions league for couple of years. Why? The referees, the trainers and the players knew 2 years ahead the scores schedules, who is going to drop off from the first league. Fans all know that and they dont mind players are doing it completely wrong
Attached images
night donut2.jpg
it would be good if you stopped whining. So what if your picture didn't get the most votes! Enter the next competition and prove that your work is worthy of winning a competition. Simple
Quote from blakehoo88 :it would be good if you stopped whining. So what if your picture didn't get the most votes! Enter the next competition and prove that your work is worthy of winning a competition. Simple

well, it is teh thing that second in competition is plain wrong - so why should I join next competition when photomode is eh...
Quote from AndRand :well, it is teh thing that second in competition is plain wrong - so why should I join next competition when photomode is eh...

Just one of those things man, this was a bit of a technical theme and like I said, I have a load of RL shots on my HD suggesting, to me at least, that Dominic was the most accurate...but people want pretty pictures too, they've all been edited and the masses decided
I spy with my little eye, someone who doesn't like to lose!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG