The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 2 Official Race Results & Discussion

LV - A.Jonaitis - gets 30 seconds penalty for pit-lane cutting and chatting during race.
LV - D.Nackalns - gets 20 seconds penalty for pit-lane cutting.
LT - P.Klimanskas - gets 20 seconds penalty for pit-lane cutting.
LV - A.Pavars - gets 10 seconds penalty for chatting during race.
LT - J.Marcinkevičius - gets 30 seconds penalty for pit-lane cutting and chatting during race.
LT - D.Raižys - gets 20 seconds penalty for pit-lane cutting.
LT - E.Dzialtuvas - gets 35 secons penalty for causing an accident.
Awesome race! Yeah right...

This is how my fail began.
At the start I wanted to do a fast start by using the clutch, well it didn't go so well, after I accidentally switched in to the rear gear:

The first lap was awesome, I went from 26th position to 9th or 7th. Everyone crashed and I just passed them. But then I had to do my penalty pit-stop, which went totally wrong.
I stopped and went too fast and it didn't do the penalty, so I had to race another lap and do it again.

Well, I lost my very stable 7th position and kept fighting for the 14th place. Yeah "fighting" with the tires in the second last lap. It was also my only crash during the whole race, so that made me laugh even more.

So, 2 Lithuanians passed me after this crash, but then it was even more funny in the last lap, when one of the Lithuanians who passed me had a very slow last turn, so I got one of my places back:

People with bad humor, don't take this the wrong way.

Other than that my race was ok, accept for the slow lap times at the beginning of the race, but I'm okay with that, since I almost didn't have any practice.

Thanks for the race. I'll try to be there the next round.
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-3.png
Untitled-4.png
Untitled-5.png
Untitled-6.png
Untitled-7 copy.png
A good overview. :ices_rofl
Yes, but don't worry, who ever it was in the last lap. You'll still be 15th, because I'll get penalty for chatting after false start.
YEp.
#7 - ennD
last picture LOL
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :YEp.

Actually NO! I forgot that he started chatting right after he finished, so he also gets a penalty and I keep my place. ROFL!

BTW, his race popped in the last lap, that's why I managed to pass him.
Three guys will get penalty, cause of chating:

LV - A.Pavars
LV - A.Jonaitis
LT - J.Marcinkevičius
Yes, that's correct.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
#11 - ennD
Quote from VTiRacing :Three guys will get penalty, cause of chating:

LV - A.Pavars
LV - A.Jonaitis
LT - J.Marcinkevičius

pfff after my race I asked: Chat is open!!? .... I think it is silly .. I didnt chat when I was driving...
Quote from ennD :pfff after my race I asked: Chat is open!!? .... I think it is silly .. I didnt chat wen I was driving...

If there was no message that states "CHAT IS OPEN", then chat is closed and there's no reason for asking
Quote from ennD :pfff after my race I asked: Chat is open!!? .... I think it is silly .. I didnt chat when I was driving...

YOU DIDNT CHAT IF YOU DIDNT DRIVING, but others still drived and you will get a penalty..
Drivers who get penalties:

For pit exit line crossing (+20s):

LT - D.Raižys - 3lap
LT - P.Klimanskas - 5lap
LT - J.Marcinkevičius - 19lap
LV - D.Nackalns - 23lap
LV - A.Jonaitis - 28lap

For chat during race (+10s):

LV - A.Pavars - 1lap
LT - J.Marcinkevicius - 32lap
LV - A.Jonaitis - 32lap

These penalties will be added to the race results. The final results will be published next week.
LOL, you are giving me a penalty for this? (check the attachment) Are you nuts? In the rules it says in the case of CROSSING the line. Crossing means, like crossing it totally, not driving over the line with one tire.
So make your decision clear, giving +20s for this would be total crap. + I want Kirill to see this before you even make any further decision.
Attached images
lol.png
Modestas, Pavars will not get penalty, he didnt crossed the pitlane.. Please be more friendly and dont get a penalty any time, if its possible..

EDIT: Sorry Andro.
Well, he does not receive a fine. My decision was too strict. Sorry. Peace.
I think rules should be updated about crossing exit line. i crossed the line with only 2 wheels like andro, there's no difference if i crossed the line more or less. i think f1 have the same rules, only 4wheels crossing the line is penalty
#19 - ennD
Quote from BeNicko :I think rules should be ubdated about crossing exit line. i crosed the line with only 2 tyres like an andro, there's no difference if i crossed the line more or less. i think f1 have the same rules, only 4wheels crossing the line is penalty

+1. Me too crosed the line with only 2 tyres like an andRo and BeNicko.. And I thing rules should be ubdated about chating. It is only say doo not chating race time.. but where is OPEN CHAT AND CLOSE CHAT???? Incompleted rules abaut chat...
What standing is now?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Well, he does not receive a fine. My decision was too strict. Sorry. Peace.

Nah, no problem.
Quote from BeNicko :I think rules should be updated about crossing exit line. i crossed the line with only 2 tyres like andro, there's no difference if i crossed the line more or less. i think f1 have the same rules, only 4wheels crossing the line is penalty

Almost no one does not cross the line of 4 wheels. andRo no crossing the line, he just drove on it. You crossed the line, rather than drove over it. You can drive on line, but no crossed. Everything is good, others drivers get's penalty.

Quote from baltuxx :What standing is now?

I said that the final results will be published next week.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Quote from ennD :+1. Me too crosed the line with only 2 tyres like an andRo and BeNicko.. And I thing rules should be ubdated about chating. It is only say doo not chating race time.. but where is OPEN CHAT AND CLOSE CHAT???? Incompleted rules abaut chat...

We dont change anything about chat rules. Before event start, admin will say "chat closed", like Modestas did and then, if all are finished, admins will say "chat open", like i did. It's just your fault and lets stop it now.
#24 - ennD
ok ok...
Added official race results. Championship standings will be tomorrow or after tomorrow.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG