The online racing simulator
Where the Hell is my LFS upgrade ?
(11 posts, closed, started )
C'mon, enough is enough.
To the Programmers, Are you guys gonna improve this game or not ? and if you are will it be before I die ?

Its a good game, but its not that good. There's no night time driving, no track debris, no rain, no headlights that work properly and the biggest bullshit of all, no Sorocco or Physics updates as promised a year and a half ago

Im loosing Team mates to other games because of this Ive got nothing to loose, ive already lost.

I'm feeling like i'm being lied to. All you fag*ots that think crawling up arses will make all this come sooner have gone the wrong way. (Oh thanks for that marvelous update Scawen...) You are the same bunch of people who will criticize this post. I don't give a shit for your Suck worthy Comments, I just want updates and so does Everyone else. So in advance, go F*** yourself.
#2 - Jakg
Please take your own advice.
LFS sucks yeah, but that post is childish and harsh, you can go play other games too, like I did. Come back when the update is here, if.
OMG EAZE DOWN LULDEREETBEHANGER!

Give them some time!
Everyone knows it's taking long, but also everyone knows it's going to be awesome!

And the language you trow out is not needed u idiotic troll!
Quote from rockclan :OMG EAZE DOWN LULDEREETBEHANGER!

Give them some time!
Everyone knows it's taking long, but also everyone knows it's going to be awesome!

And the language you trow out is not needed u idiotic troll!

Everyone knows there will be nothing more than the same old lfs in the new patch. Not so awesome, fanboi.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Everyone knows there will be nothing more than the same old lfs in the new patch. Not so awesome, fanboi.

And how You know about that?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Everyone knows there will be nothing more than the same old lfs in the new patch. Not so awesome, fanboi.

Don't call me a fanboi kay?

But so what, maybe I am a fan boy......

Yes I am a fanboy i've been addicted since 16th of December 2002 and I still am.
Yes I love the work the devs make, YES I AM A FANBOY!

But no1 has the right to trow the words this topic starter did.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :And how You know about that?

I'll bet on that, you can think of something huge yourselves. We'll see.

"You" is not written with capital

@rock, who gives the greatest shit how many years you've been here lol, and who are you to tell if I call you a fanboy or not..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I'll bet on that, you can think of something huge yourselves. We'll see.

"You" is not written with capital

@rock, who gives the greatest shit how many years you've been here lol, and who are you to tell if I call you a fanboy or not..

:ices_rofl got problems?
Quote from OBP 55 :C'mon, enough is enough.
To the Programmers, Are you guys gonna improve this game or not ? and if you are will it be before I die ?

Its a good game, but its not that good. There's no night time driving, no track debris, no rain, no headlights that work properly and the biggest bullshit of all, no Sorocco or Physics updates as promised a year and a half ago

Im loosing Team mates to other games because of this Ive got nothing to loose, ive already lost.

I'm feeling like i'm being lied to. All you fag*ots that think crawling up arses will make all this come sooner have gone the wrong way. (Oh thanks for that marvelous update Scawen...) You are the same bunch of people who will criticize this post. I don't give a shit for your Suck worthy Comments, I just want updates and so does Everyone else. So in advance, go F*** yourself.

owwwkay, yeah we deserve to be cursed at. We've hurt you so badly!

oh wait, we haven't hurt you at all. hmm, so what's with the cursing?

Childish thread and attempt for attention. Closing thread.
This thread is closed

(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG