The online racing simulator
Servers for 15 USD a year! Insims half price
Hey everybody,

DO NOT VISIT SITE ATM (TROJAN) is now offering a 50% off deal on all insims and servers. The coupon code will shortly be released in the forums. Any questions ask here!
Eh? It says it is shutting down.
#3 - PoVo
Can't find the coupon code
Quote from shaun463 :Eh? It says it is shutting down.

We won't if we can make around 45 dollars. If we shut down existing servers will still be held.

Povo... it says WILL BE POSTED SOON!
Quote from Bmxtwins :We won't if we can make around 45 dollars. If we shut down existing servers will still be held.

45 a month or a year that means 3 year servers per month :/
#7 - PoVo
Quote from Bmxtwins :We won't if we can make around 45 dollars. If we shut down existing servers will still be held.

Why advertise if the coupon doesn't exist - thats just pure False Advertising
I expected it to be out in a few days, but date changed to first of march

Will advertise again when its out
#9 - PoVo
Quote from Bmxtwins :I expected it to be out in a few days, but date changed to first of march

Will advertise again when its out

Great. Can't wait
The code will be released on the 25th of February.

You may of seen our website is down but we are moving hosts, we should have it back up with in a few hours.
good news then !
Just letting you know the Website is back up.
well... as a customer who could be interested in the service I can not tell that your website was very helpfull

both as a web professional and customer I would expect from the website to answer questions like:
- how many slots are these LFS servers?
- what are these InSim options (race/drift/cruise?)
- the prices for InSim are for what period?
- where are the servers located?
- where is your comapny located, who am I paying to?
- can I check the service on any LFS server hosted by your company?
- how does the server set-up work look like? what kind off access do I get to configure and run it?
- what about the replays?
- what about Airo?

propablly more experienced LFS admins could create a more complete list, but that is what I'd like to know before we choose a company to host our first team server

your pricing looks very interesting, but it could be hard for you to sell anything if people like me have no idea what they are paying for, and I'm really looking forward to get some answers
how many slots are these LFS servers? I think 46 or 42 unless that changed
- what are these InSim options (race/drift/cruise?) Free airo etc
- the prices for InSim are for what period?
- where are the servers located?England and American Servers
- where is your comapny located, who am I paying to? England and American Servers. (azzano is the owner of lightning servers)
- can I check the service on any LFS server hosted by your company?
- how does the server set-up work look like? what kind off access do I get to configure and run it?
- what about the replays?
- what about Airo? any insim you have available to you can be uploaded
servers are very good i would suggest waiting for coupon code then buying a few

i answered what i know
You currently get FTP Access im still finishing the control panels so they will be released very soon.

Server you can try that is hosted by us is [LLM]Fox Racing with airo.

Thanks for stating that it wasn't very helpful so i now know i have to go make a new page with all that info but all your questions have been answered in previous posts on the website even though its not that clear and thanks again for pointing that out.

If anyone is interested click here to go to the shop and the coupon code is: 34js9l2e.

EDIT: Link to what we offer is here.
You guys got hacked !
ugh this isnt good.
That's because there are a bunch of epic failures who think they are cool. We will fix the problem, noone send money until we ar 100% sure. Sorry for inconv. if anyone's LFS hosts aren't working just post your server name here I guess so we can see what else has been changed (looks like only mainpage)
it gets worse...

clicked on forums and i got this...

Quote :Organizational security policy prevents the transfer of resource you requested for the following reason:
Resource is infected by a virus.

Requested URL: http: //69.175.2.234:80/forum..
Requested File: forum/index.php
Virus name:JS/Tenia.A

thank god for firewalls.
did you use the link

DO NOT VISIT ANYTHING GUYS... I've had 6-10 trojans since visiting that site (all removed)
Switching webhosts and getting new domain. We had just purchased new security yesterday.

Please note that the servers will stay on the same host as they werent on the datacenter the site was.
This thread can now be closed as we have offically shut down the website, any current servers hosted by us will remain being hosted if you still would like to buy a server contact me via pm.
unfortunate news but you can't throw away money because of people's stupidity. Maybe we can put up a small site where everything can stay organized.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG