The online racing simulator
IHR server unfair behaviour of admin!
(90 posts, closed, started )
Hello friends,I have a big complain about one IHR admin RSR.Havoc.I asked the admins as a whole to do their job about a crash that happend and see the admin behavior.I lost my nerves and i slipped the word "bastard" thats for i got 30 day ban.Here is the replay of the crash and a screenshot of the ban+the reason.I have never seen such attetude when you ask an admin to do his/her job.That is absurd ban!Please do smthing.Killfix watch your admin pls and do something thats not a propper behaviour!Sry for my English,it is not good but i know you will undestand me.
Regards [NFR] Smiley
Attached images
ban!.JPG
Attached files
REPLAY CRASH.mpr - 594.5 KB - 274 views
Ok i ask for another opinion,so please people comment!
Quote from nofear88bg :Ok i ask for another opinion,so please people comment!

yes people, please comment.

especially when you see who was at fault for the crash to begin with.
Yes I was there and he is right. It was incorrect ban!

Most of other admins told ya to unban him , i think this action was precipitate. He play in this server from 1 month without problems , and you now make problem from nothing.

Aaaaand why 30 days!?
My comment, smiley is an abusive idiot who can't race...

You asked... you got
http://ironhorseracing.forumot ... n-f1/observe-list-t50.htm

No problems eh?

Although i shouldn't have explain myself, i will.

Many servers have specific rules you are asked to follow in order to continue using them.
(IHR) Killfix expects a certain level of behavior on his servers,and he has entrusted a few people to help uphold those standards.

I have not, do not, nor will not ban someone if they do not earn it. Public online racing can be very frustrating, and accidents happen, and everyone deserves a fair chance. But when you breach the rules repeatedly, you leave no choice but to be removed from the situation.

Admins monitor server behavior as a service to those who want to use the servers as they should be, within the posted guidelines which you agree to follow simply by joining said server.

You said yourself "watch the replay and kick". Well, i saw YOU crash YOURSELF and wreck two other people which have done no harm. So, i kicked.

If you would rather I didn't waste my time babysitting the actions of people such as yourself, Smiley, then i won't.
But you will then give up the right to complain about the low quality of racing on the IHR server.

Serve your ban, stop forum-flaming like a child, and grow the hell up.
Quote from jasonmatthews :My comment, smiley is an abusive idiot who can't race...

You asked... you got

Hah you know we can't all race as a "pro's" what do you think you are the best?! No everybody makes mistakes,but the most important thing is to fix them.And there are replay and screeshot there Turkey i am sure you din't wached them so next time do it when you comment!We are discussing the exact situation with this replay and behaviur so have it it mind!
Quote from jasonmatthews :My comment, smiley is an abusive idiot who can't race...

You asked... you got

We talk here about the bad behavior on .....what you do with these words now!? shut up!

AAaand hey Mr.Admin how much players in the server after Smiley's ban talk shits like (idiot ,noob,retard etc.) Why i didn't see more bans!?

Answer me Mr.Perfect Behavior!
God damn, go to the server forum, ALWAYS! It's their issue, don't bring this bullshit here.
Quote from garph :God damn, go to the server forum, ALWAYS! It's their issue, don't bring this bullshit here.

We go but no responce from other drivers there thats why we use LFSFORUM!
Quote from garph :God damn, go to the server forum, ALWAYS! It's their issue, don't bring this bullshit here.

Peoples like bullshits
Popular server + people getting banned = millions of threads here with massive arguments that never end.

You got banned from a server, take up in the correct place.

OMG - You hit the barriers which put you into traffic (they couldn't avoid you), then the collision detect bug fired you into the air. No one wrecked you, no one should be banned it was just an accident. Then called for an admin to ban someone for nothing. The car's that hit you were the innocent party, there was no way they could avoid you, if you hadn't hit the barriers yourself no of that would have happend.

You got the ban for swearing.

What should have been you pitting and re-joining has now turned into a ban, well done.
Quote from z-ro 8 :http://ironhorseracing.forumot ... n-f1/observe-list-t50.htm

No problems eh?

Although i shouldn't have explain myself, i will.

Many servers have specific rules you are asked to follow in order to continue using them.
(IHR) Killfix expects a certain level of behavior on his servers,and he has entrusted a few people to help uphold those standards.

I have not, do not, nor will not ban someone if they do not earn it. Public online racing can be very frustrating, and accidents happen, and everyone deserves a fair chance. But when you breach the rules repeatedly, you leave no choice but to be removed from the situation.

Admins monitor server behavior as a service to those who want to use the servers as they should be, within the posted guidelines which you agree to follow simply by joining said server.

You said yourself "watch the replay and kick". Well, i saw YOU crash YOURSELF and wreck two other people which have done no harm. So, i kicked.

If you would rather I didn't waste my time babysitting the actions of people such as yourself, Smiley, then i won't.
But you will then give up the right to complain about the low quality of racing on the IHR server.

Serve your ban, stop forum-flaming like a child, and grow the hell up.

Let me see this rules you talk about i searched everywhere there arent!!!
Quote from garph :Popular server + people getting banned = millions of threads here with massive arguments that never end.

You got banned from a server, take up in the correct place.

OMG - You hit the barriers which put you into traffic (they couldn't avoid you), then the collision detect bug fired you into the air. No one wrecked you, no one should be banned it was just an accident. Then called for an admin to ban someone for nothing. The car's that hit you were the innocent party, there was no way they could avoid you, if you hadn't hit the barriers yourself no of that would have happend.

You got the ban for swearing.

What should have been you pitting and re-joining has now turned into a ban, well done.

There no have ban for swearing. If you want check this Picture.

Where is the ban i see only "kick"!?

Come on admins explain this situation if you can!
Attached images
NoBan.jpg
Quote from Grigorov :There no have ban for swearing. If you want check this Picture.

Where is the ban i see only "kick"!?

Come on admins explain this situation if you can!

Yes that's a good example Havoc explain pls!At that time you were there!No ban huh we can see that you dont do your job!
It's not a job, no one is paid for admining servers. They pay for it so you can race there, they run it with their own time and effort.

Accept the situation, serve the ban time then go back to racing.

OR

Keep moaning untill they get sick of you and ban you forever
Quote from z-ro 8 :thx, ya beat me to it.

and it only shows kick in the replay because the ban was issued using the Insim. Insim messages are not displayed in replays.

So that not a proof . Isn't it?

It was unfair reaction about Smiley. He got ban for swearing ,the other one user got kick for same thing.
I think everything is personal between you and Smiley.
Fix it or other one will.

I forget: 30 days ban for swearing hmm interesting , isn't personal!?
I like cats!!!
Quote :
10.01.16 23:46:48 #1 C45P00 z-ro 8 - BAN - Limad : nofear88bg @ 30
10.01.16 23:46:49 #1 C01P00 nofear88bg - Kicked using temporary ban list...
10.01.16 23:46:49 #1 [NFR]Smiley : BANNED BY ADMIN/LIMAD
10.01.16 23:46:49 #1 C68P80 carllefrancois - Blue flag warning < kiyoshi
10.01.16 23:46:49 #1 ~SW~Snake R joined the spectators
10.01.16 23:46:49 #1 C57P50 =s.n.a.k.e= - Leaving race...
10.01.16 23:46:49 #1 [NFR]Smiley was kicked

now please, serve your ban and give it a rest ffs.
Quote from z-ro 8 :now please, serve your ban and give it a rest ffs.

I wont give it a rest!Where are the rules!It is simple quiestion!30 day ban for swearing.Come on post the rulez i am getting really angry about your attetude.Simple quistein needs simple answer do it!
Quote from nofear88bg :Hah you know we can't all race as a "pro's" what do you think you are the best?! No everybody makes mistakes,but the most important thing is to fix them.And there are replay and screeshot there Turkey i am sure you din't wached them so next time do it when you comment!We are discussing the exact situation with this replay and behaviur so have it it mind!

You are perfectly correct, I didn't watch the replay, and also had no need to. He got banned for REPEATED abuses of the server rules... I know this from watching him arguing repeatedly over a few weeks :P

I am not perfect, and make plenty of mistakes which I almost always apologise for, but in the few times I mistakenly think the worse of someone, I take a look at the replay and apologise afterwards... That is the difference, mistakes are allowed, but bad manners can be only tolerated for so long before it is an issue to any decent server admin.
This thread is closed

(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG