The online racing simulator
LIVE 16-17th January Masters of Endurance 24 Hours of Aston GP !
Hello race fans !

It is that time of year again, for the annual challenge for 24 hours to the teams and drivers of Masters of Endurance. And again this year, all 24 hours (we are hoping) will be broadcast on multiBC with a talented team of commentators and plenty of interviews to go through the night.

27 GT1 and GT2 machines will be taking the green flag just after 1600 UTC on the 16th. Last year's race was close, will it be this year ? This season has provided some excellent racing all throughout the field.

This year's commentary team includes, but may not be limited to and your mileage may vary:

Lead Announcers:
Jonathan Palmer
Michael Passingham
Chris Wilkinson

Analysts:
Ben Keough
Gus "amp88" Leggate

This year we're on Stream III of multiBC. The all in one recording will be available rather shortly after the race, but if you want to wait until about midweek or so, I plan to upload the race in hour or so long parts to my blip.tv page for easier downloading.

Stream Download (uberhuge)

See you in a few hours ! The journey is about to begin again.
Good luck with this

Ill check in a few times
Let's hope we will see start.
#4 - Mrwei
my friend Eiw will join the race!yeah!
go E-Team
I just hope there's no "Motorsport Expo" thing running at the same time as the race this time.
Will watch as much as i can.
Good luck to everyone!
Looking forward to it

Quote from Mrwei :my friend Eiw will join the race!yeah!

no Expo this time.

I am with you .
#10 - arco
If anyone is using XBMC, and have the Navi-X script installed, the stream should also be available from there.

For those interested, a simulator for the script is available here.
Attached images
screenshot000.jpg
screenshot001.jpg
Broadcast starting in about 3 minutes.
Running!
Black Screen!
Same.

Annoying, every time it gets more exciting it goes away....
Quote from arco :If anyone is using XBMC, and have the Navi-X script installed, the stream should also be available from there.

For those interested, a simulator for the script is available here.

I have found it, but it's not working at all :-/
I see only text:
Live stream from MoE..
Next race: ...
and nothing else :-(

Edit:
Wow! Much better then watching it via "external player" or in web-browser
Accidentally installed xbmc today :-)
was more a LFS chrash than a stream failure
Nice password.
Ok, Im not a technical person, and as timing out is a big issue in online endurance, could you tell me what causes a timeout and the consequences of it?
Watching!
Regarding the cars of GTAL, MoE GT2 and iTCC. Where are the major differences between those cars?
Blackscreen, but I can listen the commentator and the car sounds !?

edit: after reboot, everything is OK
Thanks for answering my question, the next question comes up: is it already decided where Round 5 takes place? I mean it would be very unrealistic to expect ROC for that point in time. In the schedule there is only standing "# 6 Hours of *: February 13th, 14:00 UTC"
thanks for the answer and lol @ deko's idea
#25 - arco
Quote from TFalke55 :Regarding the cars of GTAL, MoE GT2 and iTCC. Where are the major differences between those cars?

As far as I know, iTCC is FXR only, using 32% restriction, while GTAL and MoE uses all 3 GT cars, but GTAL uses only the GT2 class, while MoE has both GT1 and GT2 class. Oboy, that sounded complicated...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG