7_Silver_oak_leaf.png
6_Gold_oak_leaf.png
5_Two_Connected_Gold_Bars.png
4_single_gold_bar.png
3_Three_Gold_chevrons.png
2_Two_gold_chevrons.png
1_one_gold_chevrons.png
-
(johnnylightning) DELETED by johnnylightning : This post has been added to the original Post.
#2 - amp88
Why are most of the images for your ranks so wrong? For example, your "staff sergeant" is actually a Major? Also, how can you go from applying to My3id Gaming to starting your own team with supposed links to corporations for sponsorship in a couple of days?
Quote from amp88 :Why are most of the images for your ranks so wrong? For example, your "staff sergeant" is actually a Major? Also, how can you go from applying to My3id Gaming to starting your own team with supposed links to corporations for sponsorship in a couple of days?

Becasue I have not heard from My3id and it does not matter what my images for my ranks look like as the rank has an image in my eyes.
-
Johnny Lightning Motorsports "Applaction" (johnnylightning) DELETED by johnnylightning : editied teh first post and added teh applaction to it.
Quote from johnnylightning :*LFS username :

*LFS nickname :

*How Old are You ?

*Where are you from ?

*When did you start playing LFS S2 ?

*What times/days are you playing LFS ?

*What is your favourite car/track ?

*LFS-Driven Miles / Kilometers (/w ds) ?

*Why do you want to join =JLM= ?

*What would you bring on the team ?

Since 4 posts of why I AND OR OTHER PEOPLE should join your team, why dont you edit it all of it into one, instead of four posts waste of forum space.
My Applaction to show how to do the Applaction.
*LFS username : johnnylightning

*LFS nickname : JohnnyLightning or B. Reisen #01

*How Old are You ? 26

*Where are you from ? Springfield Oregon USA

*When did you start playing LFS S2 ? December 2009

*What times/days are you playing LFS ? anytime I feel like getting on after classes

*What is your favourite car/track ? XRG, XRT, & XRR is my Favorite Cars but I dont have a favorite track.

*LFS-Driven Miles / Kilometers (/w ds) ? 114 Ml

*Why do you want to join =JLM= ? Becasue I can bring Money to support teh team and possibly help get servers for the team.

*What would you bring on the team ? My Money to get servers and I can build website for the team as well as make skins.
Quote from Dennis93 :Since 4 posts of why I AND OR OTHER PEOPLE should join your team, why dont you edit it all of it into one, instead of four posts waste of forum space.

Updated my original post.
haha .....love that pic Dennis!

on topic-we've got ourselves another forum oddball.
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :wheres the forth one?

I didn't post it yet because I hadn't made up my mind what to call it.
Quote from johnnylightning :Becasue I have not heard from My3id and it does not matter what my images for my ranks look like as the rank has an image in my eyes.

Oh, OK. BTW, it's called an "application" form, not an "applaction" form.
I can't believe this guy is 25
It's develope.

And why do you feel the need to start a team after having driven the insane amount of 114 miles on LFS?
First Johnny can start his team regardless the amount he has driven officialy. un officialy he has driven alot more then 114 Miles due before he had his own account he played on othe mine, My wifes, or our mothers account. so he has alot experience in driving on LFS. The only thing I can say is good luck bro and if you need any help feel free to ask me.
do i smell second account?
You know I will bro my Website still needs some work and I still trying to setup the forums for my site. if you can help me on it I sent you my login and Password to you via email.

As for me starting a team as my brother said I have more experienced then what is shown on LFS as I sometimes used his, or his wife's, or our mother's account to play LFS. but know that I have my own S2 account I play on my own account. And I know of at least two teams that has a leader that has driven less then me and still runs a good team.

Quote from -NightFly- :do i smell second account?

No we have 4 computers running off one router/modem.
#17 - CSF
Oh aye and my backside smells of roses. It's obvious who you are. If not I'm concerned you share the same level of intelligence.
Quote from johnnylightning :And I know of at least two teams that has a leader that has driven less then me and still runs a good team.

Which teams?

Either you are lieing or we have very different interpretations of the word "good".
Give the guy a break you 'orrible lot!
Quote from AlienT. :Give the guy a break you 'orrible lot!

At least someone around here has my respect other then my family.

In other new Team site will be added to my original post soon.
Johnny,

It is seen so often here that new guys try and start up a new team that it becomes a laughing matter, so I can see where they are all coming from.

Good teams in LFS are very well respected by the community, here today gone tomorrow is not the way to go.

Best advice from me, for what it's worth, is to not start up your own team until you have maybe experienced LFS and the community for a while longer.

Best to just race and have some fun then you find a bunch of guys that you get on with. Then perhaps join an existing team? Get some experience and friends and then maybe think about starting a team of your own then.

All the best and have an absolutely drunken Xmas like I will be doing!
#22 - CSF
Quote from AlienT. :Johnny,

Best to just race and have some fun then you find a bunch of guys that you get on with. Then perhaps join an existing team? Get some experience and friends and then maybe think about starting a team of your own then.

One would suggest that if his 'brother' has a team with all his family members in it already this would probably be a better place to start than his own team with 9 General Majors.
Quote from AlienT. :Johnny,

It is seen so often here that new guys try and start up a new team that it becomes a laughing matter, so I can see where they are all coming from.

Good teams in LFS are very well respected by the community, here today gone tomorrow is not the way to go.

Best advice from me, for what it's worth, is to not start up your own team until you have maybe experienced LFS and the community for a while longer.

All the best and have an absolutely drunken Xmas like I will be doing!

Quote from CSF :One would suggest that if his 'brother' has a team with all his family members in it already this would probably be a better place to start than his own team with 9 General Majors.

If I could find a team that I feel would best suit me i would but I've yet to find such a team. And as for me to join my brothers I don't think so. for one we both have learned that when we both are in a team/clan/guild or what ever we fight over who is right. So it would be best that we be in two teams.
Quote from johnnylightning :Becasue I have not heard from My3id and it does not matter what my images for my ranks look like as the rank has an image in my eyes.

nice circular logic...

Anyways if you want to prove that you are serious, start by taking some criticism well. Other teams are criticized as well you know, but you should listen. I'm not asking you to bend over, but when this community does criticism often times they aren't doing it for absolutely no reason. Second, try joining some high profile leagues. I can guarantee you'll be more respected if you can actually qualify in iTCC. Thirdly, race cleanly casually or in leagues, even if it's a lesser league.

I'll wish you good luck because you will need it. I will say this though, I've always found the Johnny Lightning cars better than hot wheels but I do believe they are defunct so I doubt you get support from them...
Quote from lizardfolk :nice circular logic...

Thank You!

Anyways if you want to prove that you are serious, start by taking some criticism well. Other teams are criticized as well you know, but you should listen. I'm not asking you to bend over, but when this community does criticism often times they aren't doing it for absolutely no reason. Second, try joining some high profile leagues. I can guarantee you'll be more respected if you can actually qualify in iTCC. Thirdly, race cleanly casually or in leagues, even if it's a lesser league.

I'm not into Racing really I'm more into Drifting and Cruise so unless there is a Drift league I'm not interested.

I'll wish you good luck because you will need it. I will say this though, I've always found the Johnny Lightning cars better than hot wheels but I do believe they are defunct so I doubt you get support from them...

Johnny Lightning Was bought buy Learning Curve Brands and its them I had to talk to to be able to get support. They are going to help me with a few things Such as giving me Paint scheme ideas and more. They will also help with funds to get servers and more being this team is not the first team they support.

My reply in red.

Johnny Lightning Motorsports
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG