The online racing simulator
#44 Buick Grand National Race Car
well I seen that someone had fun making teh Generial Lee from Dukes of Hazzard I decided to make another car from the show. the #44 1987 Buick Grand National Race Car. at the moment its still WIP but I think its coming pretty easy.

My version on LFS

EDIT 1: if someone could help me find a 1987 Buick grill to use on my skin that would be great. I will give credit to who ever may find or make me a Buick Grill from 1987.

EDIT 2: here what the front looks with out the grill needed to make it look like a Buick front.
Attached images
XRG_44_Buick_GNRC_Preview.JPG
XRG_44_Buick_GNRC_Front_Preview.jpg
XRG_44_Buick_GNRC_Preview2.JPG
XRG_44_Buick_GNRC_Preview3.JPG
XRG_44_Buick_GNRC_Preview1.JPG
nice idea Bro keep it up and I'm sure it will come out great when you finsh it.
OT: i can't believe they'd desecrate a GNX by painting it something other than black.
Also For those who would like to know what I been doing before I started skinnig for LFS I added a few attachments to help.
Attached images
5godaddy.jpg
14office.jpg
18nwwwe.jpg
20nwwwe.jpg
ok here a couple more updates of my Version. As far as I can I'm don until I can find a 1987 Buick Grill that i can use on this car. so you can check out the finshed thread for the XRG's to download whats been done.

Quote from johnnylightning :Also For those who would like to know what I been doing before I started skinnig for LFS I added a few attachments to help.

Whoa nice!
btw are you a member on Sim Racing Design?
Quote from bunder9999 :short attention span, anyone? so how many teams is that now... 10? 20?

If you looked Midnight Racing is a Graphic site for NASCAR 09 as well as Big Al Grafx, and NASCAR 360 is a league on NASCAR 09 for the XBOX 360 so they are not even listed here LMAO.
Here's a slightly bigger picture of the GNX's grille.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG