Poll : Best picture?

Closed since :
brandons48
Vencipower
Furiously-Fast
Uke
LFS Photomode Competition Round 51 Voting: Ice Racing
Vencipower's got my vote.
I voted for Brandons48 since I think his pic is the best and I don't have any ideas for a theme.
#4 - hp999
I voted for brandons48 too,he's picture looks so realistic.
Brandon. FF's is more of a rain edit.
Brandon
Brandon although it looks more like snow
i like vencipowers own too.
Brandon..

I don't like how his lights have bleached out a load of detail on the front of the car, but he's still done a good job fitting the XFG into that picture
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I voted for Brandons48 since I think his pic is the best and I don't have any ideas for a theme.

Funny that,

I don't have any ideas either.

Maybe "Santa in LFS!"
Already seen that pic
#12 - Uke
Only picture that has ice racing in it is mine :S
Quote from Uke :Only picture that has ice racing in it is mine :S

That is actually true. But all you did was put in a badly sized FZ5 into a real pic with no driver inside.

I will admit mine doesn't have any sort of ice racing. The reason why I did the edit is so I could base it on my entry for round 26... which didn't have any link to ice racing at all.
The theme was titled 'Ice Racing', but you were allowed to depict cars on both snow and ice.
Just waiting for a theme from Brandon.

If other contest entrants this week (i.e. Furiously-Fast / vencipower / Uke) could post ideas, that would help, incase Brandon doesn't reply.
Can we have a nice vague theme this time? Something open, like endurance racing or something, to get a bit more interest.
Wow, i think they all need a vote
Going for endurance racing... the only suggestion I've had, and IMO, a fairly good one.

LFS Photomode Competition Round 51 Voting: Ice Racing
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG