The online racing simulator
Finally had my first taste of pussy....
(31 posts, started )
#1 - Migz

It's actually quite a nice tasting energy drink, nothing at all like red bull or rockstar or any of the other ones. This one tastes sort of fruity but it is nice, very nice. I don't think it's been out very long though, about a week or so i think.

What did you think this thread was about?
Damn you. I'm not a total idiot, so I didn't think it would be a thread about first time sexual experiences, so I tried to guess what it would be. I was thinking it would either be a photo of a cat doing something funny, or a picture of an amusingly mistranslated container of food from Japan. I was wrong.

#3 - Jakg
You got my hopes up for "dumping ex-gf n00dz" thread
#4 - Migz
Quote from tristancliffe :Damn you. I'm not a total idiot, so I didn't think it would be a thread about first time sexual experiences, so I tried to guess what it would be. I was thinking it would either be a photo of a cat doing something funny, or a picture of an amusingly mistranslated container of food from Japan. I was wrong.

Haha :P
I had a bit of it today and i decided this thread HAD to be made

Quote from Jakg :You got my hopes up for "dumping ex-gf n00dz" thread

Aww Im sorry, i never got around to take n00dz so i don't have any to post up :'(

It is quite a nice energy drink though, the cans by far the coolest looking. If you ever see one out in the shop buy one and see if you like it.
Before I read the thread I thought "oh no, another thread to close or bin". Not the case though.

I'm waiting for someone to post a reply sharing their experience, without reading the OP.
Quote from Bob Smith :Before I read the thread I thought "oh no, another thread to close or bin". Not the case though.

Let me guess, thats all u wanna do all day long?

OT: TBH i thought it was about something completly different :P
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm waiting for someone to post a reply sharing their experience, without reading the OP.

I open'ed it up, and it went EVERYWHERE!
I just hate to pick hair out of my teeth afterwards... Oh, sorry!

So the UK finaly has a brand of energy drinks which solely relies on 12 to 16 year old males who snicker and giggle while buying it. yay.
Quote from ColeusRattus :So the UK finaly has a brand of energy drinks which solely relies on 12 to 16 year old males who snicker and giggle while buying it. yay.

Kinda like BAWLS, pronounced balls. But, it was a gamer / hacker / nerd energy drink way before 12 to 16 year olds where snickering at it. And it happens to taste damn good. (Yes, that's right, I Dygear said bawls taste good.)
#10 - Migz
Quote from Bob Smith :Before I read the thread I thought "oh no, another thread to close or bin". Not the case though.

:O, i'd never make a thread whcih should be closed or binned

Quote from ColeusRattus :
So the UK finaly has a brand of energy drinks which solely relies on 12 to 16 year old males who snicker and giggle while buying it. yay.

Haha, im 16 but i don't gigle at the name, i giggle at the ammount of fun you can have with the name. I.e this thread.

My friends mum bought a crate of it and i was with him so he gave me a can of it. While me and him were trying to think of as many hilarious things to say with it his mum walks in and says "So you like the taste of my pussy do you?"

By far wiped the floor with anything funny that me and him could think of.
Also wiped the floor with anything sick me and him could think of.
Quote from ColeusRattus :I just hate to pick hair out of my teeth afterwards... Oh, sorry!

Shave.. do eet
Quote from Migz :My friends mum bought a crate of it and i was with him so he gave me a can of it. While me and him were trying to think of as many hilarious things to say with it his mum walks in and says "So you like the taste of my pussy do you?"

I would of DIED LAUGHING in front of my friends mom, did she know what she said after, did she give you or her son a look. Also, bonus points of your friends mom is hot. Poor kid, after his mom said that I'd never let him live that down.
Can I have some pussy?
#14 - senn
there is also an energy drink called "Cocaine" kgo.
Hehe. Here I was thinking its going to be a thread about a 30sec humping session.

Than I realised it was created by Migz...

But yeah. Might have to try it.
did it taste like over-ripe tomatoes? (the drink of course)
Quote from Bob Smith :
I'm waiting for someone to post a reply sharing their experience, without reading the OP.

When I was about 3 I did have my first taste...

The cat didn't like being bitten. True story this is.

Although I did read the OP
Disappointing thread title of the year 2009

Here's your prize:

pussy juice.
Quote from Migz :
I don't think it's been out very long though, about a week or so i think.

Longer than that i think, i had a couple of cans of it at the start of the year, it provided a whole lunch breaks worth of laughs with my work mates
I got my first pussy from a lovely blonde in the Shopping Centre. I still haven't opened it, I keep it under my bed. It's about a year old now.

It's a great idea though. It doesn't matter if it tastes vile, it'll sell just because of its name.
Thread title win! Good one Migz!
#23 - Migz
Quote from Dygear :I would of DIED LAUGHING in front of my friends mom, did she know what she said after, did she give you or her son a look. Also, bonus points of your friends mom is hot. Poor kid, after his mom said that I'd never let him live that down.

Haha, i near enough did, i think some of it came out my nose and i started crying form laughing. Although i think she knew exactly what she said and did it on purpose.

Quote from danowat :did it taste like over-ripe tomatoes? (the drink of course)

It tasted like a flower, maybe like a cherry (the drink of course)
No but seriously, it does taste fruity, very different to current energy drinks.

Quote from hrtburnout :Disappointing thread title of the year 2009

Here's your prize:

I hope there is a Dissapointing Thread Title award this year

Quote from GFresh :Longer than that i think, i had a couple of cans of it at the start of the year, it provided a whole lunch breaks worth of laughs with my work mates

Oooh, i mustve understood my friend wrong then, perhaps it's only been around on this island for a few weeks but been out for much longer then that everywhere else.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Thread title win! Good one Migz!

Thank you
Hmm I don't think they sell it over here. At least I've never seen it.
Quote from Migz :It tasted like a flower

How do you know? Do you eat flowers?

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG