The online racing simulator
XRT/XRG dirt kit
(5 posts, started )
XRT/XRG dirt kit
I was asked to take the dirt from one of my skins and leave it as a seperate layer
  • XRG/XRT

How To:
- Open your skin, and my dirt kit.
-Copy and Paste the dirt kit onto your skin.
-Set it as the top layer
-Change the dirt layer settings to "Multiply"

The dirt layer should form a clean overlay on your skin
Attached images
XRT_Brandons48DIRT.png
KenBlockDirtjpg.jpg
#2 - Zoig
Hi,

I used this dirt layer on one white skin, and for some reason the bonnet looks a bit too clean. could you add a bit more dirt to that area? Look at the line between front fenders and bonnet, I think you could see what I am talking about.
Great guide

ps: I know some self assigned "Demo Police" will start Bit*hing about XRT not beeing a demo car, so I'll save the trouble: LFSViewer is free for all.
Quote from Zoig :Hi,

I used this dirt layer on one white skin, and for some reason the bonnet looks a bit too clean. could you add a bit more dirt to that area? Look at the line between front fenders and bonnet, I think you could see what I am talking about.
Great guide

ps: I know some self assigned "Demo Police" will start Bit*hing about XRT not beeing a demo car, so I'll save the trouble: LFSViewer is free for all.

XRT skins will fit on the XRG, so it's no worries. Just rename it to XRG_balalal
#4 - Zoig
Quote from brandons48 :XRT skins will fit on the XRG, so it's no worries. Just rename it to XRG_balalal

Can you transfer a bit more dirt on to the bonnet?
It looks way too clean compared to the rest of the car.

Quote from Zoig :Can you transfer a bit more dirt on to the bonnet?
It looks way too clean compared to the rest of the car.

I'll improve it tomorrow, busy with other things right now

XRT/XRG dirt kit
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG