Friday
Sunday
Tuesday
Monday
Saturday
Thursday
Wednesday
Which day(s) is the best.
After Dmt request, I opened a poll for 2 weeks, everyone can choose 2 days. Please do not vote more than 2 days please, thank you, didn't see a way to limit the choosing options.
The weeeeekend
#3 - Fuse5
Quote from Flame CZE :The weeeeekend

Duh, this is the Baltic Cup. Baltic = EST, LAT, LIT

But yes, I also voted for sundays.
Baaah... Now we have some random people voting here who can't even drive in the league.
Damn. Why do I never read the topic subforum? I'm very sorry.
friday is leading?
noooooooo
who's voting for friday? :uglyhamme
#8 - Dmt
Quote from kars19 :who's voting for friday? :uglyhamme

Probably some nerds who dosen't know the meaning of friday. :P
#9 - Fuse5
Make the poll public so we can see who votes for what, and if they are even from the baltics.
the best days is Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday
Quote from fuse5 :make the poll public so we can see who votes for what, and if they are even from the baltics.

+1
Quote from Dmt :Probably some nerds who dosen't know the meaning of friday. :P

And what's the meaning of Friday btw?

PS : No worries guys, I didn't vote
Noo, why do people vote for Friday, wth? Friday is like the worse day to drive. Nobody will come there. And don't vote for Sunday, because many racers have other races that they, there are so many leagues already going on, on Sunday. And 4SRT, SRLT, Deadline Racing etc. all race in different leagues on Sundays, so there won't be many people coming here.

Monday/Tuesday is the best! Well, now there will be also XF GTi championship on Tuesday's, so many people have signed up for that, then we could do this on Monday.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :And what's the meaning of Friday btw?

alcohol!
That's only my personal opinion, don't look at me as an example in any way in case wich involves using alcoholic liquids. It's bad for your healt and can seriously damage it and can easily become an addiction. If you are having questions about alcohol please ask your parents or turn to your local doctor.
oh... guess i'm with flame here...
Oops, ^^^ the same, why don't you edit the OP and state what the vote is for
I only twigged when I saw the results and Saturday was not top, shite Saturday is easily the best day of the week. Football, beer and no work tomorrow
#19 - Dmt
Saturday is hangover day.
Monday is the best day in my opinion. By the way nice activity, lets hope there isint so much random people like Flame and others.
Quote from Dmt :Saturday is hangover day.

negative, it's the "drink more, feel better" day.
Quote from Dmt :Saturday is hangover day.

Sunday or Monday is.

I'll open up new poll, so we can start this thing again.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG