The online racing simulator
This is... Live For Speed
(5 posts, started )
Hello there!

Well, this is my second proper LFS video. My first one was a crash video, and although it did receive some pretty nice comments, looking back at it now, i can see how crap it was really

Well 2 years later and out of complete boredom I decide to give it another go. This time however, the aim was to make a "Short and sweet promotional video". Its a real simple video that was made in less than a day with a lot of time spent on experimenting and finding a proper song.

So here it is. I call it "This is... Live For Speed".

Youtube

(Don't forget to hit the HD button for better quality!)

----------------------------------------------------------

C&C more than welcome

Take Care
Wow, nice! Just I didn't like font, because of R=3, it reminds me this
Hehe

Yeah. I am still learning to control moving cameras.

And the low FPS spots... No idea where they came from. The original file on my PC is all good, but for some reason the YT version came out a bit choppy, especially the XRT drift part.

So yeah. Any more comments?

Oh and about the intro. Yep, I know. Again, still learning and experimenting with After Effects. Working on a new intro tho
This is my rating, total of 100% each has its own %, for example music, music is more importand that the length;

FPS: 8 Out of 10%
Effects: 6
Out of 10%
Camera: 8 Out of 15%
Music: 5 Out of 20%
Action: 13 Out of 20%
Normal Length: 5 Out of 5%
Enjoyable: 2,5 Out of 5%
Various Action: 10 Out of 15%
(Not only the same thing over and over)

Overall: 57,5 Out of 100%
#5 - Mysho
It's quite good movie, only thing I don't like are somehow 'plastic' colors, but that's nothing really important. I can understand your problem with youtube, it must be annoying for ppl who don't know all stuff about codecs, rendering stuff exactly fitted to youtube conditions. All in all I enjoyed it, definitely better than your first one.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG