silverracer
GolfR32
The Dutch Stig
GUNRUN1
jamesdabestdood
LFS Photomode Competition Round 47 Voting:Sunset
Hard to deside
Minimaxman.
Taavi(est), Just ashame that the headlights are pretty poor...
#5 - Arm0
Taavi(EST)
Only now i watched minimaxmans pic

Pure winner
lukelfs
it was hard to choose between luke and taavi
I think Taavis pic aint "sunset" theme
Quote from manneF1 :I think Taavis pic aint "sunset" theme

The background picture is taken at sunset (21.07.2009 10:27PM). By me.
Weird sunset
I would voted you,but i suspected that sunset

Nice shot!
Voted for Taavi
Between Gav and Brandon for me some of the others look more like 'war of the worlds' than a sunset!

Went for Gav, shame about the motion blur on the distant buildings and stationary wheels but the colours and contrast are pretty and that's what matters
Quote from Subphonic :...some of the others look more like 'war of the worlds' than a sunset!

A sunset nevertheless
The last ever sunset maybe?!
Quote from Subphonic :
Went for Gav, shame about the motion blur on the distant buildings and stationary wheels but the colours and contrast are pretty and that's what matters

Cheers Tim ye could have done with motion blur on the wheels but i just couldnt get it look right, tried it a few times on this and other shots but it always looks "fake" if you know what i mean
Yeah, awkward when they're at such an angle.
Quote from GAVD999 :Cheers Tim ye could have done with motion blur on the wheels but i just couldnt get it look right, tried it a few times on this and other shots but it always looks "fake" if you know what i mean

If your still struggling with applying motion/radial blur on wheels that are at an angle, this might help...

Quote :Cut the wheel out and then stretch and rotate it to make it more of a circle. Highlight or select (so you get the dotted line round the edge of it) the wheel, then apply your radial blur. Resize it back to how it was and repeat for the other wheel.

It helps if you keep a mental note of how much you stretch and rotate the wheel, that way you can get it exactly back to how it was.

thanks beefyman, will have another go at it on the next shot i do
Taavi(EST)
Voted for Taavi.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG