The online racing simulator
Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
Americans unite!!!
Since this forum/game is dominated mostly by people in Europe. I thought it would be cool to have a thread with North Americans. Mainly, because there is only 10 guys online racing at this time of day. It's no fun to just hot lap around when you're drinking at night lol

We should get a nightly race going on. Designate a server and have some fun North American nightly pick up racing! We (FM) have servers and ventrillo for those who want to join up and have some fun!

Anyone down?

Ventrilo
Download it : http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1

connect to

vt.fragmaster.net
port 3922.

A bunch of us usually BS around on vent at nights. Feel free to join up!
#2 - iRace
I've always wanted this. I get all excited when i find people from the states racing. Let's do it!
great idea, if we can get a good group of racers 2gether this winter could b fun. At FM we have the resources 2 do this but unfortunately not many racers on 4 north americans in the evening.As it is lfs is dying in our timezones, mayb thing will get better or we can unite as goonie says and make it FUN!!!!!!!
As soon as my G25 gets here (And provided that I'm good enough lol) It would be awesome to do this...Im in Florida btw..
I might be up for something like this, haven't competitively raced in awhile. Once you guys get everything set up I should be on daily around 5-8pm EDT for about an hour or so. On weekends probably longer.

NO OVALS PLEASE!
I'm down, im in jerz
C-c-c-combo breaker!
A few... all of my Americana LFS buddies switched over to iRacing. I don't hate them for it, but its been kinda lonely on LFS lately. Next time i get a chance, and there is a server to go to I'll join in.

Quote from The Very End :C-c-c-combo breaker!

Classic If i could I would have.
Try living in Australia/NZ...
"Americans with Syphillis Unite"
Quote from major_syphillis :It's no fun to just hot lap around when you're drinking at night lol

Syphilis aside, I'm far too drunk at this time of night to pilot a vehicle; simulated or otherwise.
Some say I'm a closet German, but technically I was born and still live in Jersey.

I've been practicing for OWRL, though. Set up a KY3 server with FOX and FO8 and I'm there.
late night racing would be cool but the servers are usually empty, as all the kiddies are in bed.
Quote from Fras44 :great idea, if we can get a good group of racers 2gether this winter could b fun. At FM we have the resources 2 do this but unfortunately not many racers on 4 north americans in the evening.As it is lfs is dying in our timezones, mayb thing will get better or we can unite as goonie says and make it FUN!!!!!!!

^

Watch out this guy is a crasher!11
Quote from Forbin :Some say I'm a closet German, but technically I was born and still live in Jersey.

Newark eh? ****in Benny.
Yeah, except I don't go "down the shore."
Hehe. That Urban Dictionary entry is pretty funny.

Didn't mean to cause offense, I just find it funny that the shore towns have a name for the people from the NY overflow towns. On balance, whenever I drove into NYC in my girlfriend's truck with NJ plates I had taxi drivers calling me a "****in clam digger" on every intersection. I'd wind down the window and say "I'm sorry old chap but I can't fathom your lingo. Pip pip!"
#23 - Zay
+1!!! I will definately do a couple of races! great idea!
there isnt anything like this already?

IM IN
does that mean 'kev' or thisnameistaken is from new jersey?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'd wind down the window and say "I'm sorry old chap but I can't fathom your lingo. Pip pip!"

You just made my day.

Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG