The online racing simulator
Desire of Patience Tour 2010 (including 24h-race)
The BurnoutCrew initiated the Desire of Patience Tour as a tribute to our 5th anniversary as LFS Racing Team, last year. Now, we have our 6th anniversary and the time is come, to go on and on, or?

In 2009 we have had a nice time during these great contest with fast races and a really thrilling end with the 24h race. These are the maintain reasons for the upcoming DoP 2010. We hope you will enjoy and participate (again)!

An outline of the main points are --- >> here <<---

Alloweded car classes
* GTR (FXR / XRR / FZR)
* N- GTR (UFR / XFR)
* LRF (LX6 / RAC / FZ50)

That's it. If you have any questions plz feel free to join our forum at --->> Forum <<---
You have a question by joining the DoP / DoP SignIN [its a LFS Server] follow here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=47924

http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... page=Board&boardID=63

#2 - J@tko
24h of AS4R?

Brilliant.
I promise you, WooT Motorsports will be back!
#4 - troy
Finally some LRF endurance racing again. I hope we see enough teams in all the different classes.
Cant wait for this, since we failed in last years lol
#7 - troy
Would we be allowed to do 2 or even 3 teams (that's just in case there are still enough free spots of course) for the short 90 min races and then combine them into 1 team for the 12/24h race? Couldn't find any specific rule set, maybe I'm just blind.
The qualify decides at least for the participation, if we use one grid / server. Our tools can handle as well more grids / server, too. So it is no problem if one or more teams from one racing team would join.

The teams are not fixed by the first choosen car class. teams could change from race to race, but they will lose their results / points for already driven races.
#9 - Bean0
Hi,

The insim on the Signin server does not seem to be running.
Sad to know that we can't join the NGT class after winning the 24h race last time
I've opened a second grid. So you might choose N-GTR class again.
#13 - troy
Is that really the way to go? Like that the already low turnout on LRF cars will be split into 2 even smaller grids. Common you LRF nuts where are you?
Now that we think about it, we should go up to GT1
Alright, we're signed in.
Now, if you guys could clear some stuff for me please:

- Is there a minimum/maximum number of drivers per team/race?
- Do all the races have to be driven by the same drivers?
- Is there a ratio of laps/time per driver at each race?
- Is there any skin rule, other then the basic no-offensive stuff, etc?

I think that's all
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :Alright, we're signed in.
Now, if you guys could clear some stuff for me please:

- Is there a minimum/maximum number of drivers per team/race?
- Do all the races have to be driven by the same drivers?
- Is there a ratio of laps/time per driver at each race?
- Is there any skin rule, other then the basic no-offensive stuff, etc?

I think that's all

Minimum number of drivers per team is 2, maximum is 6.

You don't need to drive each race with the same drivers. Suggest DriverA and DriverB signed in for race one. Next race DriverC and DriverD could race with as the same team and earn points. Third race may be driven by DriverB and DriverC and the 24H with DriverA, DriverD and DriverE. The team is still in focus for the points. So if you drive the first in Team1 and the second in Team2 and Team1 doesn't even start the race, you won't get points for Team1. Still Team1 could join third race again.

We had suggested a minimum amout of 75 driven laps per driver and race, but it's not easy to prove this due to offline racing and hotlaps.

No skin rules yet. Maybe we'll have a plate, but it won't be obligatory.
Thanks for your reply.
As for my question about the laps, i meant the number of laps AT each event.
Like, at the first 90 minute event, is there a minimum/maximum time/laps per driver?
I hope a lot of people show up

This sounds really fun
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :Thanks for your reply.
As for my question about the laps, i meant the number of laps AT each event.
Like, at the first 90 minute event, is there a minimum/maximum time/laps per driver?

There is no limit per driver. In fact we cannot check wether a team changed drivers or not. You could race with a single LfS license. So no one but the team could prove wether a change was done or not.
Well, i think you should demand at least 2 different licenses to race at each event, otherwise you'll end up having "team races" with only 1 driver. A 90 minute race isn't that much at all for one guy.
Just a quick question: will it be possible to participate in the last race only? Or do we have to sign up for the whole season? Thanks

Edit: Sorry, found it in the rules: "if your team will participate, you have to sign in for each of the five DoP Events"
Sounds a bit confusing, eh ...?
But you don't need to participate all events. Single SingIn for the 12h or 24h races will be possible. You won't have any chances to win the team-challange, that's clear.
I went to the qualifying server yesterday to do some laps and it said "server in test mode, not recording laps" or something like that.
Official qualify will start on 2009-10-22. All recorded laps will be deleted before. So you have a week to qualify. Still there are only 10 laps allowed. Even if you don't finish a lap it will be counted (in fact after passing first split)!

Desire of Patience Tour 2010 (including 24h-race)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG