The online racing simulator
Two Cars neeeded made
(13 posts, started )
Two Cars neeeded made
DUDE!!!! I live in Oregon! I will soooo do your skins. I am a Beaver fan, though. If you are going to do some sort of 'civil war', let me know I will join.
I need them for I-SCAR races for my wife and I. My wife is a Duck fan and I'm a Beaver fan.
lol...when do you need them?
before Round 4 - DystoniaAwareness Grand Prix - Blackwood GP. 98 Laps + 1 Pace Lap - October 3rd

P.S. We Live in Springfield Oregon (Thurston)
ok... do you want anything special on them? Like Racer Names, etc. Also, do you want the impala headlights? I could probably find a good picture to get them from, or I have some Dodge Charger headlights. Anyways, lemme know, I will begin the main details ASAP.

EDIT:: I just realized that the FXO already has headlights...so nevermind on that part.
Quote from roadrash17 :ok... do you want anything special on them? Like Racer Names, etc. Also, do you want the impala headlights? I could probably find a good picture to get them from, or I have some Dodge Charger headlights. Anyways, lemme know, I will begin the main details ASAP.

EDIT:: I just realized that the FXO already has headlights...so nevermind on that part.

#56 Driver Name SMOKE (image included)
#58 Driver Name Bell

Team name on back (image included)
Find a place for the Team Logo (image included)

as for headlights try to find some Ford headlights that would be great.
Attached images
IDlogo.jpg
Nameplate.jpg
Smoke.jpg
I can't do headlights on the FXO...There is no place no put them.

EDIT:: Send me your email address and I will send you beavers skin. I will finish the Ducks skin tomorrow.
thats ok then
Hey, The beaver skin is done. Send me your Email address and I will send it to you. I will do the Ducks skin tomorrow. I hope you will like it.
Email sent in a PM.

Edit: I changed The rear bumper to fit the rest of the car tell me what you think of the car now.
Attached images
FXO_beaver_56_preview.jpg
Ok...I sent the skins. Let me know what you think of them.

EDIT::looks good, do the same with the ducks skin, I just wasn't sure how to make the background green and have it look good.
well here the preview of the Duck car.

Edit: If your interested my wife and I is looking for a driver to be our second driver in the races. My wife can only fill in for me if i can't get on.

If your intersted you can Sign up for I-Scar then make a NAS car and post it in I-SCAR series skins and if you don't already have the mod then you might want to go here and down load it then down load the FXO patch for the mod. by the way you will need the LFS.X to use the mod and where you download the mod you can get Patch X with all the needed updates for X
Attached images
FXO_Duck_58_preview.JPG

Two Cars neeeded made
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG