The online racing simulator
Rockingham bug reports
(26 posts, closed, started )
Rockingham bug reports
I've found some bugs you may work on, i got this by myself and others.
I thougth that since they gave me a great game, why not help them? Help back, be kind? You guys also look for bugs

This is not a bad thing, so please dont post anything bad about me.
Attached images
Bug 1.JPG
Bug2.JPG
Bug3.JPG
bug4.JPG
Bug 5.JPG
bug6.JPG
Bug7.JPG
well, we havent even got the track yet, so, what!?
Plus who said the track is done yet?
Quote from danthebangerboy :well, we havent even got the track yet, so, what!?

What is the problem? you dont allways need videos ?
Are you kidding? Bug reports from screenshots of an unfinished game where you are unable to actually run the code and have no idea at what stage of development the current code is at?
You really are a few bugs short of an creepy-crawly infestation.
Quote from Bose321 :Plus who said the track is done yet?

nobody, but i just gave em pictures back to help them make it faster? i dont know
Well, it can't be 100% accurate... it's a sim I don't really bother with these "bugs".
is that a new track for LFS?
'bug 3' is actually the paddock tunnel.
Wow..... See this is what happens when the devs announce something new.....

People already looking and reprting problems even without the actual thing out yet....

I expect to see a "Where is ma newww tracks qq!" thread in about a week or so....
Duh. Failed attentionwhoring attempt. Go away.
Quote from DevilDare :
I expect to see a "Where is ma newww tracks qq!" thread in about a week or so....

Sure, i wont do that but some random demo would.
Quote from aroX123 :You seem up to date?

Weel, im not a forum whore, and the announcement was like when i was in school, are you aware we dont live in the same GMT?
Quote from chanoman315 :Weel, im not a forum whore, and the announcement was like when i was in school, are you aware we dont live in the same GMT?

There is only one Greenwich Mean Time.
Give the guy a break, although it's a little early to be pointing out unfinished parts of the yet unrealeased new track, he was only trying to help
Quote from Fuse5 :There is only one Greenwich Mean Time.

difference of it ... you got it
'bug 3' is actually the paddock tunnel.
Quote from westfield bend :'bug 3' is actually the paddock tunnel.

It isn't, its the tarmac with some "space" underneath it before it drops down the tunnel
Quote from GFresh :Give the guy a break, although it's a little early to be pointing out unfinished parts of the yet unrealeased new track, he was only trying to help

Hey, thanks. You're allrigth pal
Apart from these small "bugs" i've found, the track is near as perfect, very nice job.
So realistic, i was watching the pictures and i couldn't tell if it was real or lfs, so uber awsome by ya
The only thing I dislike about this track, there should be some people sitting on the grandstands, it looks a bit empty now
This thread is closed

Rockingham bug reports
(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG