The online racing simulator
Rockingham spotted in LFS at BTCC race [formerly: Great jobs Devs - LFS rocks!]
Have to say, great job by the Devs on the new track, tried it yesterday on a G25 using the FOX at the actual track itself and it was very realistic, well worth the £2 for 10mins

Edit: title suggested by the Passo...
Boothy, once again being extremely clear of his point. Care to explain your experience any further?
Yeah, do tell...
Boothy is deciding to be cryptic....
what new track?
Boohtyland reversed
I was going to call NDA breach, but it sounds like a new track being used at a legit sim rig at the trackside facilities. GIEB MOAR INFOS if you're not NDA'd! Having heard about a new track from one or two people (whose names I've conveniently forgotten), this is not is strange to me as it would be otherwise
#8 - Fuse5
I'm not going to ask.

Although I may know what you're on about.
'at the actual track itself'

He's at Rockingham right now. He's driving on the 'new track' at 'the track itself'.

MOTWYW

Is he just messing with us or should I get excited? Will the thread be deleted soon?
Quote from boothy :Have to say, great job by the Devs on the new track, tried it yesterday on a G25 using the FOX at the actual track itself and it was very realistic, well worth the £2 for 10mins

Edit: title suggested by the Passo...

So does that mean that besides the real car, we also get a real track?
He wants it to be the next track and is just winding you all up

"Location: LFS' next track..?"

Or is he?? New track pl0x!
Quote from breadfan :So does that mean that besides the real car, we also get a real track?

Looks as if that could be the case, certainly hope so. It's going to be a really arduous wait for the patch now..
#15 - 5haz
Rockingham in LFS? Yes please.
Hmm, a little skeptical myself, but if it's true, then i hope we get all the variations as well, and not just the "Squoval"
Wait , what?
Quote from GFresh :"Squoval"

That is just the greatest word I have ever seen on this forum!

I hope there will be all the different configurations. The devs like to do everything they can to give an authentic experience (like updating the tyre model just for the scirocco).
boonthy i am sorry but when i was you i would make a visit to a profesional doctor. because i think that they you are thinking its not good for you self and for the others....

p.s. dont get me wrong, i am only trying to help
oh he tried layout on Autocross i gues
It would be cool to have this track in LFS, oval, road courses and rally course, everyone would get his piece of cake.

But... don't get too excited, Boothy could've had just bit more beer after morning.
That was my mistake - I was visiting an amateur doctor...

But that sure looks likes the track on this picture eh?
Attached images
newlfstrack.jpg
This thread is closed

Rockingham spotted in LFS at BTCC race [formerly: Great jobs Devs - LFS rocks!]
(503 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG