Win a Logitech Wireless FFB controller!!
Sccc Atomant has kindly offered a Logitech Wireless FFB Controller for free to a lucky driver who takes part in our SR Hotlap League and does all the combos remaining. SR has agreed to pay the shipping, so it really will be free!

The prize will be decided by a random draw of all the racers that do every combo (excluding event 1 which has already taken place).

All you have to do is set a valid time on each combo. It doesn't matter if you are quick or not, just set a time that is good enough to get into the server stats (105% of WR IIRC) on all the remaining combos and you stand a chance of winning. SR & Sccc members are not eligible for this prize.

SR & Sccc want to encourage as many drivers in LFS as possible to try new combos that they have never driven before to help keep us occupied whilst we await the new patch. We hope you come and join in and good luck on winning the prize.

I will PM the winner when the league has finished, which happens to be a week before Christmas, so some lucky driver will have an extra present from Santa

See this page for more info on the league.
Id reccomend this, its good fun. The server usually has quite a few people on it and 140+ overall drivers. I drive it because i don't have time during the day for most leagues at the moment but ill carry on regardless, its like being in a race for 2 weeks
this is a controller right?
not a wheel
im wondering cos google images doesnt show me a wireless controller with FFB
and im going 86th
My internet seems to be working a lot better now, I really wanted to participate in event 1 but only did one crap lap before my internet cut out! Nice to see an incentive to do the rest, though I don't really have any need for the controller (I'll probably donate it to someone else that has met the criteria and wants it Or just do the draw again :razz

Thank you SR, Sccc and Atomant!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG