Hi-Res

Brandons48

Hi-Res

LFSn00b

Hi-Res

Maxiim

Hi-Res
LFSn00b
JO53PHS, but I was really sad that you didn't do anything with the rest of the picture, only with the car. It kind of looks raw...it was close with Brandons though. Would of voted for brandon if he wouldn't have used the NFS picture as the background.
I voted for niko.

The others are rather nice too though, although brandons has some issues with the attention to detail, and the fact that he used a NFS photo as a base. While this is not against any of the rules (i dont think?), it saved him doing alot of work, so all he has had to do was edit the car.

Brandon
Punt got my vote.
Brandon
Jo53phs
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :it saved him doing alot of work, so all he has had to do was edit the car.

Have you ever even tried putting an LFS car into another picture?

It's alot harder than you think.
#10 - adin
Maxiim, i love his job
Quote from brandons48 :Have you ever even tried putting an LFS car into another picture?

It's not HARD, but it might take lots of time sometimes. Just need to get the right angle, and copy/paste, and then remove the parts from the old car that are still seen etc.
Quote from andRo. :...and then remove the parts from the old car that are still seen...

Yeah - that's the part I had the most trouble with. RX-7's spoiler was still showing.
Logitekg25's picture shouldn't even be in here, because it is not his screenshot and therefore not only his own work... is it?

@ andRo. - The picture I submitted as my final entry was really only my first draft, and I probably could have made it better, but I didn't have time or inspiration to do so.
maxiim
Niko
Quote from LFSn00b :Maxiim, i think his was the best(apart from the uras logo on 2nd car).

I tried to make the uras logo look like its falling from bumper and sun shining on it.(dunno how to explain =P) but thanks everyone who all ready voted for me
Quote from brandons48 :Have you ever even tried putting an LFS car into another picture?

Read my post again. I said it saved you alot of work, not that it was easy. I appreciate the fact that you put alot of work into it, but your entry lacks attention to detail (look at the rear wheel. Its well off) and it also lacks alot of imagination. You pretty much just slapped an XRT in the space of the RX7. You even used a similiar skin!

All very boring, hence why i did not vote for you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG