The online racing simulator
Think you are fast? Prove it!
(29 posts, started )

Think you are fast? We challenge you to prove it!

Fast in 1 car? That's OK, but do you want to know who is the quickest driver over all the LFS cars? Welcome to the SR Hotlap League 2009!

This league is designed to show who is the ultimate hotlapper. Each event will last 2 weeks, with a total of 8 events. The winners will be the drivers who are the quickest in each car, plus the quickest overall. There will be an individual Car Championship and also the Ultimate Hotlapper League. If you want to just use one car, you can. But to win the Ultimate Hotlapper, you will need to set times in as many cars as you can.

To enter the league, simply join our server named [SR] Hotlap League and set a time in any or all of the available cars. No signup and no schedule issues!

Click here to find out more

Sccc Atomant has kindly offered a Logitech Wireless FFB Controller for free to a lucky driver who takes part in our SR Hotlap League and does all the combos remaining. SR has agreed to pay the shipping, so it really will be free!

The prize will be decided by a random draw of all the racers that do every combo (excluding event 1 which has already taken place).

All you have to do is set a valid time on each combo. It doesn't matter if you are quick or not, just set a time that is good enough to get into the server stats (105% of WR IIRC) on all the remaining combos and you stand a chance of winning. SR & Sccc members are not eligible for this prize.

SR & Sccc want to encourage as many drivers in LFS as possible to try new combos that they have never driven before to help keep us occupied whilst we await the new patch. We hope you come and join in and good luck on winning the prize.

I will PM the winner when the league has finished, which happens to be a week before Christmas, so some lucky driver will have an extra present from Santa
Event 1

29/8 -11/9

FE Club

UF1, XFG & XRG.
i cant... not good enough i must fear...

but i have a comment though....

after the event finishes, and you declare the ultimate hotlapper.... will schuppor make a new song saying '' im the ultimate hotlapper '' ?

anyway, good luck with it
Quote from el pibe :i cant... not good enough i must fear...

but i have a comment though....

after the event finishes, and you declare the ultimate hotlapper.... will schuppor make a new song saying '' im the ultimate hotlapper '' ?

anyway, good luck with it

No, it´ll be called "hottest hot lapper" as that wouldn´t actually change that many of the lyrics as if you were to put ultimate inplace of hotty.
lol, perfect song eh

BTW el-pibe, it isn't just about if you are good enough, it is about getting experience in every lfs car in a competition that will hopefully help you get motivated. And the top 96 in every car score points, so i'm sure you can manage that.
Wish i had the G25
What happened to it?
mint, this meeans i dont haveto get up at 4 am
Quote from arrowkart4 :mint, this meeans i dont haveto get up at 4 am

lol and when you go on their server to hotlap its likely to be empty so you can have all good runs
Quote from jasonmatthews :What happened to it?

Long story really, i had a DFP, then my cousin wanted to swap it for his G25 cause he liked mine better. Anyway i swapped it just before MoE 24hr's and had it till may, he then came to mine one night and id set it up awesome, he tried it and liked it more so he took it back So now im stuck with slooow DFP
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Long story really, i had a DFP, then my cousin wanted to swap it for his G25 cause he liked mine better. Anyway i swapped it just before MoE 24hr's and had it till may, he then came to mine one night and id set it up awesome, he tried it and liked it more so he took it back So now im stuck with slooow DFP

Well he was stupid in the 1st place to trade a DFP for G25
Omg, thank you Jason for this event! So many servers clean of hotlappers - so much win xD
Such a great idea!
currently at work , so tomorrow i will give this a go
Nice rework of the whole hotlap thing .. Very nice website intergration also ,good job chaps at SR

if you like me .... in the 25-30 ..... also 20-70 bracket ...it hurts man ...it really hurts
Quote from DoC_uk :if you like me .... in the 25-30 ..... also 20-70 bracket ...it hurts man ...it really hurts

Suck it up!

Well that's what I always get told when I use that tact!
Finally something I can win !

I'll try to compete though, good initiative.
Nice league, SR. :P
Hope to be in top3
I just had a go and I´m 20th out of 33 in the time list now. I´m happy with that.
4 days to go, and some incredible times set!

90 Racers have tried the xfg now, would really like to see some more people enter though

Can you beat any of these times?
Attached images
uf1 hot.jpg
xfg hot.jpg
xrg hot.jpg
I can beat the slowest XFG time yes
yeah, better if more drivers do et!
#23 - IDUI
Didn't realize that those annoying good-lap points are actually stored.
Event 2

12/9 -25/9 SO1

#25 - arco
Restricted FXO?

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG