The online racing simulator
>>please delete this thread<<
(48 posts, started )
Please delete this thread. thank you.
I dont see skins? only red X
#3 - amp88
He's linking to images on facebook but we can't see them unless we log in. Not all of us are sheep...er, I mean, registered for facebook. Attach them to a post instead then we can see them.
Ok, here they are. Let me know if you want more angles.
I know you said not single seater cars, while they are hard to skin they are worth the time. In regards to your skins you need to do some work with quality. On the fzr the yellow and black hazzard stripes don't line up and the honda badge looks really low resolution.

While I appreciate what you are trying to do, I think you would need to improve greatly on your skins to be able to trade them for a licence.

However, click the link in my sig I am running a skinning competition to win a licence.
They are my first skins...I didn't see the mis-aligned colors, lol.
S2 or $40?! :wtf2:
How stupid do you think we are? Sorry dude, but NOBODY at these forums will pay for skins when we can get (very)hi quality skins for free here already..

Ask your parents or do some (real life)work to earn yourself money for a license.
Quote from roadrash17 :I love making skins, but I am only a Demo Racer so no one gets to see them. Anyways, I will make skins for all non-single seater cars for someone if they will in turn, buy me an S2 account or pay me $40 USD. These would be fairly simple skins, but I will try my hardest and give you the best work I possibly can. Here are some of the skins I have made.

:ices_rofl:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
Dont flame him. Let him do better skins and by that he learns skinning more and more.

@ Sponge, he can do teamskins you know?

@ Vers-Tappen, :wtf2:
Quote from EliteAti :@ Sponge, he can do teamskins you know?

Sure.. but would you pay him (or anyone else) for it?
I figured it wouldn't hurt to try...oh well.
Quote from Sponge :Sure.. but would you pay him (or anyone else) for it?

Sure, if theyre good quality.
Here is my latest. Please consider the fact that I used print screen to capture images.
Ok, not to be rude they are very simple skins

To get paid or get a license for your skins, you will have to improve a lot. Check out other already made skins for some inspiration and ideas.
I should probably mention that I can add logos, sponsors, bumper stickers, team names, Racer names, and pretty much anything you want, within the limits of LFS.
More of a thread hijack...

Back ontopic now..

@EliteAti, I find that hard to believe.. But if you want to pay for something you can get for free, it's your choice..

@roadrash17, Maybe, If you started a poll asking "would you pay someone to make skins?" you could have investigated first if people would be willing in the first place.. That way you know if it's wise to offer your services or not.
like I said, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.
Here is another example of my work.
The level of your skins is much lower than hundreds or thousands of skins you can find on this forum for free. You would have to be very lucky to find someone willing to buy an S2 license for you for these skins. As you've already been told you'll need to improve a lot or get a job if you want to get S2.
I am doing simple skins! If you want more detail, tell me what!
Quote from roadrash17 :I am doing simple skins! If you want more detail, tell me what!

You dont get it do you. It isnt what we want its what you want. A S2 license for making a skin. The quality of your skins arent good enough to get someone to buy S2 license.

If you want someone to buy you a license for a skin you need to impress people with your quality of skins. Currently they dont do that. And as stated many times now, the best skins out here are free.

Dont expect you get a free license for plane skins. Impress people and then see if someone is interested. So be creative and maybe you get lucky.

But seeing your quality of skins you need to improve a lot. Dont want to be a d.ck but it aint happening this way.
Ok..I tackled something a bit harder...let me know.
RoadRash, there not bad mate, just one tip try not to distort the logo's so much. It makes the logo look over stretched.

Keep trying though, you'll improve
As people have said take a look at other skinners for inspiration...

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG