The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you like a offical radio station?

No
Yes
LFS Radio (I Might doit but I need what you think about it).
Hey,

I know its one of those things where theres been double the topic but you know I dont really care but why doit when I can I have all the music I like you proberly like (I dont really know that you like the music I like) but still theres no reason I couldnt make this real as I would like a offical radio station on LFS I'll doit if I have to but a general radio station for LFS looks good and feels good I'll doit not you but I will so any suggestions for this topic and also the poll is above so you know vote what you like .
There are thousands of streams already available and I'm fairly certain you do not have permission to broadcast the music you would want to.
Bad idea.
attention-starved? what happened to your msn idea, or any of the other crazy ideas you came up with...

personally, between last.fm, and my personal music library, i see no need for streaming music... i haven't used shoutcast (client or server) in years.
#4 - Fuse5
To be perfectly honest, this looks like a failure already.

You fail at grammar, so I for one wouldn't want to hear you speaking on the stream. Second - how on earth could you possibly know and cope with the music genres the lfs community likes to listen to?
third - you can't call it official.
fourth - Do you even have the knowledge and experience? I doubt, you would have stated that.

Seeing as this is another desperate attempt to gain respect and/or attention, you can drop the idea now, and save your own nerves and free time.
How did I know you would just be idiots do you see any kind of radio from the other post published on this forum eh? and a link to the radio station? NO YOU DONT! so why you dissing this post eh?
#6 - Fuse5
I'm guessing you didn't even read our posts. So go away please. And there's something wrong with your text formatting.
I duno why we couldnt have a radio...
#8 - Fuse5
well, read my first reply. If you still haven't read it. The reasons are right there. I don't know how to make this any more clear for you to understand.
Hey,

Close it then mate!
Close what? Are you using a translator?
teh radio is OK for me
Stig ur official Lfs idiot of 2009. Congratz.
What do you intend to broadcast? The three songs about LFS that exist in an infinite loop?

Who will be providing the speech and about what?

Do you have the consent of LFS devs? Because otherwise you can't call it official.

What address do you have for the stream? If it is some freehosting provider with complicated URL, then good luck with looking serious.

Answer these questions and then I'll tell you if you have my support or not.
#14 - SamH
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG